Windows 10: Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands

Discus and support Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have lenovo ideapd 320 with AMD A9 and inbuilt sterero speakers. I have Dolby Audio equalizer working in the laptop. It works fine and great but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kishan Rajput, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands

I have lenovo ideapd 320 with AMD A9 and inbuilt sterero speakers. I have Dolby Audio equalizer working in the laptop. It works fine and great but the issue is with the personalized settings in it.Some video sounds are too low referring to educational videos and by increasing all the 20 bars to top in Dolby Audio the sounds gets increased but there is too much noise and all. The Voice sections of the equalizer gives best audio output suppressing all the echoes and background noise don't know how this works from the videos but using it the sounds output gets very low.I want some personal

:)

Kishan Rajput, Feb 1, 2023

2. Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands

I have lenovo ideapd 320 with AMD A9 and inbuilt sterero speakers. I have Dolby Audio equalizer working in the laptop. It works fine and great but the issue is with the personalized settings in it.

Some video sounds are too low ( referring to educational videos) and by increasing all the 20 bars to top in Dolby Audio the sounds gets increased but there is too much noise and all. The Voice sections of the equalizer gives best audio output (suppressing all the echoes and background noise (don't know how this works) from the videos) but using it the sounds output gets very low.

I want some personalised setting for the 20 band equalizer for voice only, so that my speakers wont get ruined too early and I would be able to listen to my lectures without any background noise or so.

(I use too much of headphone and in ear handsfree but listening to lectures without any weight would be some treat for me)

I am not able to get which setting Dolby uses in its Voice section so that I would have set all the bars at that level in Personalise section.

Any help is appriciated. Thanks.

Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands cba995c3-90b4-4a72-9584-f9ca0acb94a9?upload=true.png

Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands 9e6aaa5f-e6e1-4f8f-8388-cf7d199c697f?upload=true.png

Kishan Rajput, Feb 3, 2023
  3. Audio Equalizer and Dolby Settings Absent on my Lumia 520

i dnt about 520 but 720 has. For first time to see Audio Equalizer and Dolby Settings on your 520, attached your headphone & see what happens. May be you got desired settings.

mittalarpit1, Feb 3, 2023
  4. Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands

Audio Equalizer and Dolby Settings Absent on my Lumia 520

enhancements under audio app which provides equalizer and dolby settings is not working on my Lumia 520. Audio(advanced) is there under settings but when opened, there is nothing under enhancements. i reset my phone once too, but didnt work out. Please help.
    i really need the equalizer. Thanks!

wp_ss_20130412_0002.png

rambosaha---01, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands

1. Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands - Similar Threads - Personalised setting Dolby

2. Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands: I have lenovo ideapd 320 with AMD A9 and inbuilt sterero speakers. I have Dolby Audio equalizer working in the laptop. It works fine and great but the issue is with the personalized settings in it.Some video sounds are too low referring to educational videos and by increasing...
  3. Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalised setting for Dolby Audio equalizer for voice with 20 bands: I have lenovo ideapd 320 with AMD A9 and inbuilt sterero speakers. I have Dolby Audio equalizer working in the laptop. It works fine and great but the issue is with the personalized settings in it.Some video sounds are too low referring to educational videos and by increasing...
  4. Personalised settings changing randomly

Personalised settings changing randomly: Hi,As per other users out there in the community I have my Personalised settings are changing from what I had set.In specific I have changed the background image to a slide show and setup a folder with pictures. I have also set colour format to Dark.The changes are: - the...
  5. Personalisation settings not saved.

Personalisation settings not saved.: I have quite a lot of problems with my Windows 10 computer and I have tried every solution possible. First, I LOVE to personalise and change my personalisation settings a lot, like the display wallpaper, the lockscreen wallpaper, etc. But there's a hindrance. Each time I turn...
  6. Display Settings and Personalise not working...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display Settings and Personalise not working...: Hi Everyone, When I open any settings submenu, for example the desktop right click Personalise and Display Settings or the Clock's Date and Time Settings, the settings app quickly comes up then closes instantly. When I type ms-settings:display or ms-settings:personalise into...
  7. Dolby audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby audio: I recently dropped me headset when it was in my pc and the got ripped out and now when i plug them in Dolby audio won't work anymore please send help. submitted by /u/slushyman44 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i913es/dolby_audio/
  8. Personalised settings on a black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Personalised settings on a black screen: So, I let my PC update overnight and when I finally come back, I see a black screen and on the top left corner, a box labeled Personalised Settings. I've googled a few fixed for this and I think the best way to fix it is with task manager. But apparently, my task manager...
  9. personalisation settings

personalisation settings: when i go to personalisation of lockscreen it shows "some settings are hidden or managed by organisation" why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalisation-settings/ca7a99ac-fae2-4724-9e75-cf2b7ddf8886
  10. Default PERSONALISATION settings

Default PERSONALISATION settings: I have messed up the Windows 10 PERSONALISATION screen. How may I REVERT to the ORIGINAL settings? 13281