Windows 10: personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency

Discus and support personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get a more frequent desktop picture change than 1 minute. I would like it more like 10 seconds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jimbier, May 25, 2019.

1. jimbier Win User

personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency

How do I get a more frequent desktop picture change than 1 minute. I would like it more like 10 seconds.

:)

jimbier, May 25, 2019

2. The desktop background feature is not visable on the personalization page. I want to create a theme with and slideshow of pictures. Can someone list the steps?

<Original title: Creating theme>

The desktop background feature is not visable on the personalization page. I want to create a theme with and slideshow of pictures. Can someone list the steps?

PandaBunniKat, May 25, 2019
  3. Personalize desktop with pictures taken and stored within My Pictures

Hi Granite,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to create a new folder, copy pictures whichever you want to set as desktop background and paste in new folder.

Now browse and select this folder to set as desktop background. Follow the below steps:

• Right click on desktop and select Personalize.
    • Under background select Slideshow.
    • Now browse for the folder which you created.
    • Turn on Shuffle.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 25, 2019
  4. personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency

Can i have the same preview layout like window 10 slideshow lock screen on window 10 slideshow desktop background ?

Hi,

You can have the same preview layout for your lock screen and desktop background slideshow as long as the photos are saved on the same folder. To change the desktop background picture to slideshow, please follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background, choose Slideshow.
    • Click on Browse, and then navigate to your slideshow folder that you have created to specify the directory.
    • Set the time interval. Under Change picture every choose your time preference of between 1 minute and 1 day.

After customizing the desktop background, you'll need to configure the lock screen slideshow settings too. Follow the steps given on this article and select the same slideshow folder:

Personalize your lock screen

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, May 25, 2019
Thema:

personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency

1. personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency - Similar Threads - personalization desktop slideshow

2. Disable Picture and Slideshow Personalization options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Picture and Slideshow Personalization options: Is there a way either via gpo or editing registry keys that I can allow users in my organization to select a solid color but not a picture or slideshow of their choice as their wallpaper? Currently, we use group policy to force a default solid blue wallpaper/background to all...
  3. SLIDESHOW PICTURES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SLIDESHOW PICTURES: HI THERE I AM USING WINDOWS 10 SLIDESHOW AS MY BACKROUND. ID LIKE TO KNOW A PATH OF WHERE I COULD VIEW THESE PICTURES AS ID LIKE TO DOWNLOAD A FEW. IS THERE A MICROSOFT/WINDOWS GALLERY? IF SO PLEASE SHARE A LINK OR PATH OF VIEWING THESE PICTURES. THANKING YOU...
  4. Desktop Slideshow with a backround picture

Desktop Slideshow with a backround picture: I would like to use a picture from the Hubble Space Telescope and set that as my desktop back round. On that I would like to have a slideshow showing pictures of my grandkids : . Can this be done? Thanks...
  5. Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow?

Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow?: My Problem I want to change picture delay in slideshow on lock screen. There is 10-15 second in default delay time for change picture, but i want to change it to 5-10 minutes. I tried 1 I watched in personalization > lock screen > additional slideshow parameters, but not...
  6. Personalization - Background - Slideshow

Personalization - Background - Slideshow: The option for selecting photos for the slideshow says "Choose albums for your slideshow". I'm curious about the choice of the word "albums" instead of merely "folders". But aside from that, the BROWSE button allows one to select only ONE folder instead of multiple folders....
  7. change slideshow frequency to 10 seconds

change slideshow frequency to 10 seconds: change slideshow to 10 second intervals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-slideshow-frequency-to-10-seconds/fd32e547-de6d-49f1-891c-206813e8ada9
  8. Desktop picture slideshow turns itself off

Desktop picture slideshow turns itself off: Daily, I find that the personalisation settings have changed. I boot to a new background but then it stays fixed on the new picture. In the Personalisation settings. 'Slideshow' changes itself to 'Picture'. I set it to use the slideshow when on batteries, but that switch...
  9. Slideshow always changes to picture

Slideshow always changes to picture: hey guys, i already posted this (here?), and in Windows Feedback, no reply or solution. One of my 4 computer with a slideshow of pictures always gets changed to picture and then it is a BING-PICTURE. All i need is the right setting in REGEDIT and maybe this can be...
  10. background slideshow changes to picture upon reboot

background slideshow changes to picture upon reboot: I have set up my background to display slideshow. There appears to be no save button on this page. Every time I reboot the computer I find the slideshow has been changed back to "picture" mode. Is there a way to stop this from resetting? 32859

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change frequency of desk top slide show

2. change picture for slideshow