Windows 10: Personalization does not responce. Tries all TS from the WEB but nothing seems to be...

Discus and support Personalization does not responce. Tries all TS from the WEB but nothing seems to be... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We need someone who know what they are talking about. Can someone tell us how to fix this issue? The personalization does not responding ever time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Enzo0724, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Enzo0724 Win User

Personalization does not responce. Tries all TS from the WEB but nothing seems to be...

We need someone who know what they are talking about. Can someone tell us how to fix this issue? The personalization does not responding ever time I need to open this settings. I already exhaust all TS from the web. Deleting registry, create a new windows account, delete explorer.exe, update driver update windows etc. and so many many things but nothing seems to be working. Is there any other or any chances that this issue can be fix. Appreciate the response in advance.

Personalization does not responce. Tries all TS from the WEB but nothing seems to be... 096466b6-23f0-4115-a98a-5c5228856409?upload=true.jpg

:)

Enzo0724, Oct 13, 2018

2. ts 2015 NOT WORKING

Hi Jeff,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• What does ts 2015 exactly refers to?
    • What is the exact issue you are facing?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    We suggest you to be more specific and precise about the issue you are facing to understand the issue better.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 13, 2018
  3. cutejoshi Win User
    Playing video file with extension .ts

Hi Sher ,

Does Movies and tv app support .ts format??

Because when i saw list of supported formats by movies and tv app .ts format was listed there.

I'm also facing the problem while playing the .ts format video in movies and tv app.

cutejoshi, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Polarman Win User

Personalization does not responce. Tries all TS from the WEB but nothing seems to be...

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Personalization does not responce. Tries all TS from the WEB but nothing seems to be... - Similar Threads - Personalization does responce

2. Can't connect or find bluetooth and wifi icon? Tried all TS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect or find bluetooth and wifi icon? Tried all TS.: Can't find the wifi or bluetooth icon in my windows 11 device. Tried all the troubleshootings including reset network, uninstall drivers, update drivers through device manager. I am not able to update the drivers by manually downloading it from the intel's website, when I run...
  3. Can't connect or find bluetooth and wifi icon? Tried all TS.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect or find bluetooth and wifi icon? Tried all TS.: Can't find the wifi or bluetooth icon in my windows 11 device. Tried all the troubleshootings including reset network, uninstall drivers, update drivers through device manager. I am not able to update the drivers by manually downloading it from the intel's website, when I run...
  4. Disk Cleanup seemingly does nothing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Cleanup seemingly does nothing: I don't know if this is just me having this issue or not, but every time I run Disk Cleanup it seemingly does nothing to give me back space. In fact, every time I've run it it seems to take away space not much space, but still. In order for me to regain any space I've had to...
  5. Disk Cleanup seemingly does nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Cleanup seemingly does nothing: I don't know if this is just me having this issue or not, but every time I run Disk Cleanup it seemingly does nothing to give me back space. In fact, every time I've run it it seems to take away space not much space, but still. In order for me to regain any space I've had to...
  6. Disk Cleanup seemingly does nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microphone does not work with TS and Discord, but it does with Skype?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone does not work with TS and Discord, but it does with Skype?: Well I have a new laptop and as mentioned above my microphone does not work with Ts and Discord. I hope somebody has an idea how I can fix this (I have turned on the function that it should work with desktop apps)....
  8. windows reset does NOT remove all personal information from browsers etc, is there an all...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows reset does NOT remove all personal information from browsers etc, is there an all...: I have followed the instructions Microsoft gives for a reset multiple times and it does absolutely nothing to remove personal information from users files section (c:/users/_______, etc) or from browsers, and keeps all files on the desktop. is there a REAL reset function...
  9. Waiting responce

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Waiting responce: Hi there, I have two big problems one is waiting response, which can be a time even refreshing, Two, have a Windows Updata base error. Windows 10 version 1803 (os build 17134.1) this problem only just came around after last up date install of which l deleted. Latest one ,...
  10. Nothing seems to be working AT ALL

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing seems to be working AT ALL: So I recently upgraded my laptop and desktop to Windows 10, had absolutley no issues with my laptop, however last night 08/06/15 I upgraded my desktop as well (both were running windows 8 and had no issues with either). When windows loads up the wallpaper is just a black...