Windows 10: Personalization explorer tab

Discus and support Personalization explorer tab in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to remove the each link in the below image. I have find the reg key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fuzziqc, Dec 6, 2021.

1. fuzziqc Win User

Personalization explorer tab

How to remove the each link in the below image. I have find the reg key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace but. when a delete the good GUID. It's delete on center of explorer view but in the left choice below PC. It not disapears.It is because the change appear only in the left menu after reboot ?

:)

fuzziqc, Dec 6, 2021

2. Internet Explorer History Tab

Hi Roger,

We know it's frustrating when things don't work as expected. Let me assist you to resolve it.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which browser are you using as a default browser?
    I would suggest you to Reset Internet Explorer Settings.

• Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
    • Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
      Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click
      Internet Explorer
    • Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
    • Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, and InPrivate Filtering data.
    • In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click
      Reset.
    • When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, click
      Close
      , and then click OK.
    • Close Internet Explorer.
    Your changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 6, 2021
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Personalization explorer tab - Similar Threads - Personalization explorer tab

2. Tabs in the Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs in the Explorer: If I select something in settings or something opens a folder in explorer, it opens in a new window instead of a new tab. Is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-the-explorer/6dde226b-2137-4e08-b465-c93c462d4bd9
  3. Tabs in the Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs in the Explorer: If I select something in settings or something opens a folder in explorer, it opens in a new window instead of a new tab. Is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-the-explorer/6dde226b-2137-4e08-b465-c93c462d4bd9
  4. No tabs in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No tabs in File Explorer: I had not been able to see File Explorer tabs 95% of the time, along with other file Explorer problems. I did an in-place upgrade today for Windows 11 Pro, and after completion still can't see tabs. All of my other File Explorer problems still exist as well. Does anyone else...
  5. No tabs in File Explorer

No tabs in File Explorer: I had not been able to see File Explorer tabs 95% of the time, along with other file Explorer problems. I did an in-place upgrade today for Windows 11 Pro, and after completion still can't see tabs. All of my other File Explorer problems still exist as well. Does anyone else...
  6. Tabbed File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabbed File Explorer: Hi - How do I used Tabbed File Explorer mentioned here: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2022/10/18/making-the-everyday-easier-with-new-experiences-available-in-windows-11/Thanks for your help!...
  7. Tabbed File Explorer

Tabbed File Explorer: Hi - How do I used Tabbed File Explorer mentioned here: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2022/10/18/making-the-everyday-easier-with-new-experiences-available-in-windows-11/Thanks for your help!...
  8. No Tab on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Tab on File Explorer: I still have no tab on my File Explorer, I tried Vivetool yet, didn't work. I appreciate anyone who can help.OS Version: 2H22OS Build: 22621.674 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-tab-on-file-explorer/0f6d7e30-6bd3-4b59-bce0-93d8f38debbc
  9. No Tab on File Explorer

No Tab on File Explorer: I still have no tab on my File Explorer, I tried Vivetool yet, didn't work. I appreciate anyone who can help.OS Version: 2H22OS Build: 22621.674 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-tab-on-file-explorer/0f6d7e30-6bd3-4b59-bce0-93d8f38debbc
  10. Personalization explorer tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalization explorer tab: How to remove the each link in the below image. I have find the reg key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace but. when a delete the good GUID. It's delete on center of explorer view but in the left choice below PC. It not...