Windows 10: personalization is turned off asking me to activate windows?

Discus and support personalization is turned off asking me to activate windows? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Surface tablet, that I've been using for 3 years now iirc today, when I woke my surface up, my wallpaper, personalization settings, are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Xfour, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Xfour Win User

personalization is turned off asking me to activate windows?

I have a Surface tablet, that I've been using for 3 years now iirc

today, when I woke my surface up, my wallpaper, personalization settings, are gone, and Im told I need to activate windows 10 to be able to personalize.

Everything was working fine yesterday morning, before I put the surface to sleep, now somethings changed upon powering up.

Ideas? Im not sure if this is an activation or a personalization issue, so I simply chose activation for the topic.

:)

Xfour, Feb 3, 2021

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows activation doesn't work

Hi Michael,

This might be caused by Windows Firewall issues. We'd like to know where you bought the activation code. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest turning Windows Firewall On. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security then Windows Firewall.
    • Then on the left panel, select Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
    • Select Turn on Windows Firewall, click OK then restart PC.

If the issue persists, check this article for more troubleshooting steps:
    Get help with Windows activation errors.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Anne Ros, Feb 3, 2021
  4. personalization is turned off asking me to activate windows?

Windows 10 activation

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

personalization is turned off asking me to activate windows?

1. personalization is turned off asking me to activate windows? - Similar Threads - personalization turned off

2. laptop asking me to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    laptop asking me to activate windows.: My HP Elitebook 840 G6 has decided that it has had enough of it's windows 10 pro activation and has decided that I need to activate windows again. I have tried contacting HP Support, they suggested that I should try reinstalling it using some proprietary reinstaller that...
  3. Windows asks me to turn on the antivirus ?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows asks me to turn on the antivirus ?!: Hello, I have KIS and it always running on, but I still get this notification more than twice in a the day !! What's wrong ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-asks-me-to-turn-on-the-antivirus/9a86645c-ba8c-4b44-a0d1-a85650c42eb6
  4. Windows 10 Keeps Asking Me To Activate

Windows 10 Keeps Asking Me To Activate: I purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 directly from Microsft in 2019, and it has been working great until recently. Honestly, its still working fine, it's just that in the bottom right hand part of the screen, a message appears and has started to ask me to activate every...
  5. Windows asks me to turn on the antivirus ?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows asks me to turn on the antivirus ?!: Hello, I have KIS and it always running on, but I still get this notification maybe twice or more in a the day !! What's wrong ? [img] 157118
  6. Windows is asking me to activate?

Windows is asking me to activate?: Hello, yesterday I got a brand new motherboard, cpu, and decided to start all over so Windows could be on an SSD. I already had the usb boot for it so once it was good to go I downloaded Windows and it didn't show anything for a day so I thought it was good. But I woke up...
  7. Windows asking me to activate

Windows asking me to activate: Soo kind of a long story. I had windows 10 installed on my hard drive that was upgraded from the windows 7 that was originally installed on the hard drive from my years ago. I recently decided to get a new motherboard and with the old motherboard i put together a second pc...
  8. Turn On or Off Inking & Typing Personalization in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Inking & Typing Personalization in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Inking & Typing Personalization in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Getting to know you for Inking & Typing Personalization in Windows 10 When the user dictionary for you that is used to make better typing suggestions and improve handwriting...
  9. Need Help Turning Off Cortana / Ask Me Anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Turning Off Cortana / Ask Me Anything: I need help turning off Cortana / Ask Me Anything and restoring the OLD Search Box in Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1703 OS Build 15063.138 Up until about three days ago, I had a search box in my task bar that would allow me to search on my computer, similar to how...
  10. how to turn off cortana asking me to put it on my phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn off cortana asking me to put it on my phone?: For the love of god how in the world do I turn off the Cortana message that keeps asking me to put her on my smartphone. I don't own a smartphone where I can put Cortana on it, I keep hitting "not now" but everytime I open Cortana the message is back, the thing takes up...