Windows 10: Personalization Options - Backgrounds Slideshow

Discus and support Personalization Options - Backgrounds Slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to choose multiple themes for background pictures, or add them to the pictures used for a background slideshow? I could do this in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PBartells, Aug 13, 2019.

1. PBartells Win User

Personalization Options - Backgrounds Slideshow

Is there a way to choose multiple themes for background pictures, or add them to the pictures used for a background slideshow? I could do this in Windows 7, but now that I'm on Win10, I can only choose one (1).

:)

PBartells, Aug 13, 2019

2. Set background slideshow

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to set slide desktop.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background dropdown menu, select slideshow.
    • Click on Browse button and then select the folder from which the desktop slide’s to be applied.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 13, 2019
  3. I am missing the slideshow option under personalize; theme; theme settings.

Could you clarify? At what point do the steps break down?

I go to the Start menu by clicking on the Windows logo on the bottom left of my screen.

I click on the Settings option to open up the Settings application.

I click Personalization from the list of options.

I see that I'm on the Background page now.

I select "Slideshow" from the top dropdown on that page.

I make some slideshow choices.

Yay!

zachd [MSFT], Aug 13, 2019
  4. Personalization Options - Backgrounds Slideshow

The desktop background feature is not visable on the personalization page. I want to create a theme with and slideshow of pictures. Can someone list the steps?

<Original title: Creating theme>

The desktop background feature is not visable on the personalization page. I want to create a theme with and slideshow of pictures. Can someone list the steps?

PandaBunniKat, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Personalization Options - Backgrounds Slideshow

1. Personalization Options - Backgrounds Slideshow - Similar Threads - Personalization Options Backgrounds

2. The "Personalization/Background/Slideshow" option is not permanent. Why not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Personalization/Background/Slideshow" option is not permanent. Why not?: Changing the "Personalize" option seen when right-clicking on the desktop will allow me to change the desktop background from a default "Picture" to a "Slideshow". I have done this, as seen below. Yet each time I reboot, this setting reverts to "Picture" and then must be...
  3. The "Personalization/Background/Slideshow" option is not permanent. Why not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Personalization/Background/Slideshow" option is not permanent. Why not?: Changing the "Personalize" option seen when right-clicking on the desktop will allow me to change the desktop background from a default "Picture" to a "Slideshow". I have done this, as seen below. Yet each time I reboot, this setting reverts to "Picture" and then must be...
  4. background slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    background slideshow: in window 11. when i select a folder to have a slideshow of image,only a part of it,are showing. it it start again with the sama image. why it not showing all image? they are a setting where i can select all in one click? thank you for your help....
  5. Disable Picture and Slideshow Personalization options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Picture and Slideshow Personalization options: Is there a way either via gpo or editing registry keys that I can allow users in my organization to select a solid color but not a picture or slideshow of their choice as their wallpaper? Currently, we use group policy to force a default solid blue wallpaper/background to all...
  6. background slideshow

background slideshow: when I choose a fit in background for the slideshow some of the pictures are no so good in that fit but it is the best over all. how do I preview for background for clarity of image and such. i don't want and shouldn't have to wait the duration or "change picture every" of...
  7. Slideshow for background

Slideshow for background: I want to use a slideshow for the background. I have 2 monitors. I would like each monitor to use a different picture of the slideshow. With Pictures, I can do it, but with a slideshow, I can't. Can somebody help me out?...
  8. background slideshow

background slideshow: unable to get slideshow to change background picture in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-slideshow/3292776d-7a0d-4056-a3e8-f2a64e6f89db
  9. Personalization - Background - Slideshow

Personalization - Background - Slideshow: The option for selecting photos for the slideshow says "Choose albums for your slideshow". I'm curious about the choice of the word "albums" instead of merely "folders". But aside from that, the BROWSE button allows one to select only ONE folder instead of multiple folders....
  10. Background Slideshow

Background Slideshow: With Windows 7 I could set a background slideshow of my pictures by picking from all of my pictures. With Windows 10, it looks like I cannot do that without arranging the chosen pictures in a series first. I admit that I'm not that Windows savvy, but is there any way to set a...