Windows 10: Personalization Settings

Discus and support Personalization Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I reset my personalization settings to default?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CathyZetterman, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Personalization Settings

How do I reset my personalization settings to default?

:)

CathyZetterman, Jan 21, 2020

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Personalization Settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Personalization Settings

1. Personalization Settings - Similar Threads - Personalization Settings

2. Windows Personalization Settings Questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Personalization Settings Questions: Hello,I am still working on customizing my system after reinstalling Win11 Pro. I have several Personalization settings questions.How do I change/remove Bing from my system? There used to be a method and I don't know if it has been removed or if I just don't remember it. I am...
  3. Windows Personalization Settings Questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Personalization Settings Questions: Hello,I am still working on customizing my system after reinstalling Win11 Pro. I have several Personalization settings questions.How do I change/remove Bing from my system? There used to be a method and I don't know if it has been removed or if I just don't remember it. I am...
  4. How do I stop Windows 11 Updates from constantly changing my Personalized Settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Windows 11 Updates from constantly changing my Personalized Settings?: Every time Windows 11 provides an update mine currently set to Automatically perform updates, it changes my Personalized Settings? How can I stop this from happening?Why is Microsoft NOT returning/saving my Personalized settings?If the only answer is to NOT update the OS,...
  5. How do I stop Windows 11 Updates from constantly changing my Personalized Settings?

How do I stop Windows 11 Updates from constantly changing my Personalized Settings?: Every time Windows 11 provides an update mine currently set to Automatically perform updates, it changes my Personalized Settings? How can I stop this from happening?Why is Microsoft NOT returning/saving my Personalized settings?If the only answer is to NOT update the OS,...
  6. How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?: When I add my husband to my existing Mail account, but under his name, his outgoing mail still has my name on it, but with his email address. I think I need to set up a separate Mail account for him with his settings, but I don't know how to do that....
  7. How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?

How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?: When I add my husband to my existing Mail account, but under his name, his outgoing mail still has my name on it, but with his email address. I think I need to set up a separate Mail account for him with his settings, but I don't know how to do that....
  8. My windows 11 wont show task bar coudnt open setting and cant use the personalize tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 wont show task bar coudnt open setting and cant use the personalize tab: hello i need help asap My windows 11 laptop wont show the taskbar and it wont open the setting and everytime i use the personalize thing when i right click it shows an error 'ms settings perzonalize' i tried everything i searched on yt and it didnt work i did try to install...
  9. My windows 11 wont show task bar coudnt open setting and cant use the personalize tab

My windows 11 wont show task bar coudnt open setting and cant use the personalize tab: hello i need help asap My windows 11 laptop wont show the taskbar and it wont open the setting and everytime i use the personalize thing when i right click it shows an error 'ms settings perzonalize' i tried everything i searched on yt and it didnt work i did try to install...
  10. Action recommended: Personalize your default Family Safety settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action recommended: Personalize your default Family Safety settings: Hi yall,so I got the email saying that I apparently didn't "updated your Family Safety settings". I click the link in the email but it just takes me to the default family safety start page with my family members and "Your features".What am I supposed to do and how?...