Windows 10: Personalization: window color custom: Advance appearance sittings: window Color and...

Discus and support Personalization: window color custom: Advance appearance sittings: window Color and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Windows 10, I have a problem! I do not like a WHITE screen!!!! It hears my eyes! In the past, I would go to Control Panel:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonkeyII, Dec 12, 2019.

1. DonkeyII Win User

Personalization: window color custom: Advance appearance sittings: window Color and...

Dear Windows 10,

I have a problem!

I do not like a WHITE screen!!!! It hears my eyes!

In the past, I would go to Control Panel: Personalization: Window Color Custom: Advance Apperance Sittings: Window Color and Apperance: and reset what ever color of text or back ground I wanted!!!! Personalization: window color custom: Advance appearance sittings: window Color and... :)

I have set what I can set in windows 10 using High Contrast Settings, and I still have white screens that hear my eyes!!!! Personalization: window color custom: Advance appearance sittings: window Color and... :(

Y'all have missed the meaning of being a personal computer.."YOu Know, Look the way I want it to LOOK!!! Personalization: window color custom: Advance appearance sittings: window Color and... :)

I hope y"all take my complaint to heart and put Windows 7 (window color and appearance) into window 10 next update cycle.

Thankyou

:)

DonkeyII, Dec 12, 2019

2. Personalize colors and themes on Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on the pictures being dark on Windows 10, you can try to play around with the colors and themes that will suit you.

Here are the steps to customize your color and theme:

• Click on Windows logo.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Make sure that the Automatically pick an accent color from my background is turned off.
    • Select the color that you like from the grid of colors.

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Personalization: window color custom: Advance appearance sittings: window Color and...

Active window taskbar icon color stand out windows 10

Hi Joechalfoun,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop, click on personalize.
    • Click on Windows Color, and click on advance appearance settings.
    • Under Windows color and appearance, click on the drop down arrow under item.
    • You can select Active title bar, Active Windows border etc, and change the size and color you want.
    • If you want different color, then click on color and click on others so that you can create your own color.
    • Once you finish making the changes click on apply and then ok.
    I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Personalization: window color custom: Advance appearance sittings: window Color and...

1. Personalization: window color custom: Advance appearance sittings: window Color and... - Similar Threads - Personalization window color

2. Something wrong with window 11 accent color custom color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong with window 11 accent color custom color: Hi, recently i wanna change the gross dark blue to a brighter blue, but when i click on the custom color thingy and make the blue brighter, i just clicked ok as normal, but it turned into a strange very dark blue, which annoys me uh. Pls helpok so here u go the picture it...
  3. Windows 10 personalization colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 personalization colors: My desktop screen shows black background and white lettering and all pictures are in negative view. How do I restore screen to "normal"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-personalization-colors/706af0cc-ca0a-4054-9e40-88de91484276
  4. Menu color on Windows 10 Color and Appearance problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu color on Windows 10 Color and Appearance problem: I just install Windows 10 X64 2004, and installed Firefox 79.0. This also happened to the Windows Mail (Vista version),The menu bar got blue color and I want it back as before, white background and black color. Please help. [ATTACH] 161896
  5. Classic Advanced Windows Color and Appearance Dialog Box

Classic Advanced Windows Color and Appearance Dialog Box: Has the classic advanced color and appearance dialog box permanently disappeared in Win10 now? Image is below. The commands used to be rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl,,5 or %windir%\System32\rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL...
  6. Windows Advanced Color Question

Windows Advanced Color Question: It doesn't look like 1903 fixed this issue. A while ago I went into the control panel/colors options in the registry and changed the text and menu highlight colors to those matching my title bar. They look fine on a fresh start, but revert to Windows default blue (not the...
  7. Custom color filters

Custom color filters: I have been using the Windows 10 native "Invert" color filter at work so that I can read white text against a black background. The unfortunately consequence of this is that all the colors are inverted as well. (eg blue becomes orange, green becomes purple, etc) I am...
  8. Custom Color

Custom Color: If I try to use "Settings > Personalization > Colors > Custom Color", the color dialog opens and then the Settings window closes after a few seconds. I have tried this in high contrast and it does the same thing. Windows 10 1803. 122111
  9. Custom Colors

Custom Colors: Add up to 8 Custom Colors in Settings/Personalization/Colors with this Registry Script. [img] Copy the Code and Paste into Notepad and save as Accents.reg file Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00...
  10. Customize Colors of Console Window in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Colors of Console Window in Windows: How to: Customize Colors of Console Window in Windows How to Customize Colors of Console Window in Windows A console (or "terminal) is an application that provides I/O to character-mode applications. For example: Linux In Windows, you can change the color of the...