Windows 10: Personalize admin Menu WinX and hotkeys

Discus and support Personalize admin Menu WinX and hotkeys in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, The method to personalize this menu is well known (manually or with a tool like WinXMenuEditorRelease from WinAero). But I didn't find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FMJ999, May 8, 2019.

1. FMJ999 Win User

Personalize admin Menu WinX and hotkeys

Hello,

The method to personalize this menu is well known (manually or with a tool like WinXMenuEditorRelease from WinAero).

But I didn't find the way to personalize the hotkey letter for an existing or a new shortcut (the hotkey is indicated with the underlined letter).

Have you a solution to modify those hotkeys ?

Thank you

:)

FMJ999, May 8, 2019

2. Rebuild WinX menu items

(Windows 10 build 15063.296)

My work machine upgraded to Release 1703 some time ago (April 14, I believe), and as I've seen other machines update, I've noticed that my newly modified WinX menu does not match theirs. I still have Command Prompt and Command Prompt (Admin) instead of PowerShell
    and PowerShell (Admin).

Is there a way to force Windows to rebuild the menu? I tried removing the Group2 and Group3 folders from the WinX folder, and I tried replacing them with copies from other profiles. Neither produced a change, even after a restart.

Is there a way I can get Windows to create a clean menu?

Walpole1721, May 8, 2019
  3. WinX menu in Windows 10

Will my WinX menu work in Windows 10 ?

Thanks,

Félix Langlois, May 8, 2019
  4. Personalize admin Menu WinX and hotkeys

PowerUser Menu(Win+X) edit with hotkeys

I add a new item in PowerUser Menu using Winaero tool
    But how to add a hotkey to the item?
    Eg Win+x,C to open Command Prompt

SmartManoj, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Personalize admin Menu WinX and hotkeys

1. Personalize admin Menu WinX and hotkeys - Similar Threads - Personalize admin Menu

2. What is the WinX menu and How to open it in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the WinX menu and How to open it in Windows 11?: [ATTACH]WinX menu, also called Power Menu, offers quick access to some of the core features of Windows Administrative applications. It was first introduced in Windows 8, continued in Windows 10, and is available in Windows 11. What is the WinX menu, and How do you open it?...
  3. WINX folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINX folders: After the latest update from Microsoft, ALL the WINX folders all users have been deleted. Where are they now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winx-folders/afb5d058-4680-4cd8-ad7c-b823e84ac233
  4. Account Admin- Wrong Person!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Admin- Wrong Person!: I had one of my work clients log into their account on Microsoft Word about a year ago from my laptop. Ever since then, she is showing up on my laptop as the primary user and I have been unable to remove her account. I can't really find any way to delete her from my account...
  5. Is there a way to have both powershell and command prompt in the WinX menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to have both powershell and command prompt in the WinX menu?: I know you can toggle one or the other, but it would be nice to have both. submitted by /u/NiceShoesWannaDuck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5enf6/is_there_a_way_to_have_both_powershell_and/
  6. Start Menu Hotkey - 2nd Monitor

Start Menu Hotkey - 2nd Monitor: Does anyone know if there is a setting for the windows key to open the start menu on the currently active monitor second monitor instead of the the primary monitor?...
  7. Search UI from the WinX Menu is invisible

in Windows 10 Support
    Search UI from the WinX Menu is invisible: The whole Search thing in W10 is dickered!!! The Search UI from the WinX Menu is invisible! Still fetches a result but, it's invisible!!! *Confusedconfused:*Confused [img] 159566
  8. WinX's Shortcuts

WinX's Shortcuts: WinX is 1 of your best friends in Win10. Ironic includes Run & accesses items without Run, anymore. Anyway, WinX has K/B shortcuts, you don't even need to bother opening your 'good friend'; know the shortcuts, instead . WinX+the underlined letters Above the red dots & voila...
  9. WinX menu duplicates

WinX menu duplicates: After recovering my computer, the WinX menu is displaying duplicates of most items: task manager, powershell, run, etc... Does anyone know how to correct this? Thanks, in advance!...
  10. How to change the WinX menu, including Powershell/Powershell (Admin)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the WinX menu, including Powershell/Powershell (Admin): Hello, My new W10 installation has issues. I wrote a separate post about the Explorer Menu related issues. The others are related to the WinX menu: 1. POWERSHELL IMPOSSIBLE When I use the W10 menu and select that the command prompt should be replaced by Powershell, the menu...