Windows 10: Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the...

Discus and support Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number of pictures?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RTabbyH, Dec 8, 2019.

1. RTabbyH Win User

Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the...

Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number of pictures?

:)

RTabbyH, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the...

Personal Picture shows as background

HP Envy

Windows 10

Until I sign onto Windows 10, my HP laptop originally would show
    nature scene pics, chosen by Windows.

(You may recall such pics would changed to a new nature scene every couple days.)

Now, my laptop displays a personal picture of mine (the same picture) as the laptop background each and every time until I sign onto Windows 10.

How do I set my laptop to go back to showing default system pictures again?

DannySpeagle, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the...

1. Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the... - Similar Threads - Personalize Background shows

2. Is any way reset windows 10 but only permanently lost personal files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is any way reset windows 10 but only permanently lost personal files: Is any way reset windows 10 but only permanently & unrecoverable DELETE ALL personal files, BUT keep all applications and settings…?I look into Settings > recovery But the inverse exist, not that I want… any other solution exist?...
  3. Is any way reset windows 10 but only permanently lost personal files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is any way reset windows 10 but only permanently lost personal files: Is any way reset windows 10 but only permanently & unrecoverable DELETE ALL personal files, BUT keep all applications and settings…?I look into Settings > recovery But the inverse exist, not that I want… any other solution exist?...
  4. Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number...: This was asked before and no one addressed the 5-picture limit. Every answer was on how to PICK the pictures, where to find pictures, how to use the slide show, where to find themes, but not how to increase the default 5-picture choice limit that is displayed in the...
  5. Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number...: This was asked before and no one addressed the 5-picture limit. Every answer was on how to PICK the pictures, where to find pictures, how to use the slide show, where to find themes, but not how to increase the default 5-picture choice limit that is displayed in the...
  6. Personalize -> Background - only shows 5 pictures. Is there any way to increase the number...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Any way to increase the headphone output volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to increase the headphone output volume?: On my Android phone, I can root it and edit some .xml files in the system files to increase the volume. For example, I can even push it to the point of distortion ( not what I'm trying to do though) just by changing some values, no need for any hardware changes. I don't plan...
  8. Is there any way to increase space on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to increase space on my laptop?: sorry if this sounds like a dumb question i don’t use computers that often. edit: i’m not talking about freeing up space, i’m talking about adding additional space onto the max space i have currently which is 118 GB submitted by /u/finessermesser [link] [comments]...
  9. Show picture's filename in background slide show

Show picture's filename in background slide show: This Q was asked sometime ago around the time of W7 and XP. Anyone got a solution for W10? The background slide show is a great feature, I've set my laptop to pick every 10 minutes a random photo from the hundreds that are in my pictures library. Is it possible to see the...
  10. Personal Picture shows as background

Personal Picture shows as background: HP Envy Windows 10 Until I sign onto Windows 10, my HP laptop originally would show nature scene pics, chosen by Windows. (You may recall such pics would changed to a new nature scene every couple days.) Now, my laptop displays a personal picture of mine (the same...