Windows 10: Personalize Background

Discus and support Personalize Background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to set a fix time in changing background picture? I would like to set it for every HH:00, HH:15, HH:30 and HH:45 OR HH:00 and HH:30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by C-h-r-i-s, Jul 15, 2020.

1. C-h-r-i-s Win User

Personalize Background

Is there a way to set a fix time in changing background picture?

I would like to set it for every HH:00, HH:15, HH:30 and HH:45 OR HH:00 and HH:30

It may look like an interval of 15 minutes or 30 minutes, but not really.

Sample:

If I open the desktop at HH:20, the background picture will change after 10 minutes HH:30 instead of waiting a full interval of 15/30 minutes.

If it is not possible, is there a way that this option can be added as a suggestion?

Thanks!

:)

C-h-r-i-s, Jul 15, 2020

2. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    regarding background personalize settings

Hi Singh,

The Some setting are managed by your organization message usually appears if there is any changes happened on the Registry Editor or Group policy Editor. We suggest editing the Group Policy by following the steps below:

• Open Group Policy by typing it in the search box.
    • Look for Administrative Templates and click on it.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click on Prevent changing desktop background and it will open an new window.
    • Select Disable on the choices and click Apply.

Once the changes were made, try to customize your background again.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Personalize Background

Personalize Screen background color

Hi Rohn,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

• Have you installed any third party customization software?
    If yes, I suggest you to uninstall the same to if it is restricting you from changing the desktop background.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys, and select
      Control Panel.

• Select Ease of Access Center.

• Click on Optimize Visual display link.

• Locate Make the computer easier to see section.

• Uncheck Remove background images (where available).

• Click on Save, Apply, and Exit.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Personalize Background

1. Personalize Background - Similar Threads - Personalize Background

2. How do I fix PNG thumbnail icons showing a black background in OneDrive Personal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix PNG thumbnail icons showing a black background in OneDrive Personal?: I create products for teachers and students using clipart. I recently began using OneDrive Personal to house my extensive clipart collection. However, all the PNG icons/thumbnails appear in Windows Explorer with a black background.For example, I have an entire folder of...
  3. How do I fix PNG thumbnail icons showing a black background in OneDrive Personal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix PNG thumbnail icons showing a black background in OneDrive Personal?: I create products for teachers and students using clipart. I recently began using OneDrive Personal to house my extensive clipart collection. However, all the PNG icons/thumbnails appear in Windows Explorer with a black background.For example, I have an entire folder of...
  4. Background Personalization on Windows 11 Pro Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background Personalization on Windows 11 Pro Problem: I am having a problem with Background Personalization on Windows 11 Pro. The only way I can get Background Personalization to pull pictures out of a ‘My Pictures’ folder is to be connected to an internet radio show with Windows Media Player. If I am not connected to a...
  5. Background Personalization on Windows 11 Pro Problem

Background Personalization on Windows 11 Pro Problem: I am having a problem with Background Personalization on Windows 11 Pro. The only way I can get Background Personalization to pull pictures out of a ‘My Pictures’ folder is to be connected to an internet radio show with Windows Media Player. If I am not connected to a...
  6. I Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Background, then choose Picture, Click Browse,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Background, then choose Picture, Click Browse,...: Using Windows 11. The photos app shows the pics without issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-open-start-settings-personalization-background/93ee9bdd-192e-4e27-a3c4-4d694ba7ea54
  7. I Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Background, then choose Picture, Click Browse,...

I Open Start > Settings > Personalization > Background, then choose Picture, Click Browse,...: Using Windows 11. The photos app shows the pics without issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-open-start-settings-personalization-background/93ee9bdd-192e-4e27-a3c4-4d694ba7ea54
  8. How do we use google photos as a personalized background for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do we use google photos as a personalized background for windows 11?: I have,Onedrive, 365 sub, and also google one sub.Google drive itself, is not used.I have multitude of panorama material etc, I have google photo albums that are created to sort things, enjoy, etc.My ask: How do I - point - win 11 - personalize - background anything, to a...
  9. How do we use google photos as a personalized background for windows 11?

How do we use google photos as a personalized background for windows 11?: I have,Onedrive, 365 sub, and also google one sub.Google drive itself, is not used.I have multitude of panorama material etc, I have google photo albums that are created to sort things, enjoy, etc.My ask: How do I - point - win 11 - personalize - background anything, to a...
  10. What happen to the virtual desktop background personalization?

What happen to the virtual desktop background personalization?: It seems that with the new update of windows 11 the option of setting different background for the different virtual desk have disappeared and there is no error messages shown on screen, when I try to change a different background for a different virtual desk, is applied to...