Windows 10: personalize not working

Discus and support personalize not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG][ATTACH]when I right click on personalize tab on the desktop the page does not open...how should i make it reset..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GauravSaikia, Sep 19, 2018.

1. personalize not working

personalize not working [​IMG] personalize not working 5cd8926a-3661-460a-b917-c0c338981798?upload=true.png when I right click on personalize tab on the desktop the page does not open...how should i make it reset..

:)

GauravSaikia, Sep 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 19, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 19, 2018
  4. personalize not working

Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

personalize not working

1. personalize not working - Similar Threads - personalize working

2. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: Split from this thread. Hi EmilyCould you please help me with a similar situation? There are 20 Lenovo all-in-one computers with Windows 11 Home Edition. It is needed to upgrade them to Windows 11 Pro in order to join the local domain controller. How is it possible to...
  3. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: Split from this thread. Hi EmilyCould you please help me with a similar situation? There are 20 Lenovo all-in-one computers with Windows 11 Home Edition. It is needed to upgrade them to Windows 11 Pro in order to join the local domain controller. How is it possible to...
  4. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: I recently purchased a new laptop for my business and realized once received that it had Windows 11 Home instead of "Pro", so I wasn't able to login using my work email account.I ended up logging in with my personal account and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro - however I am...
  5. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: I recently purchased a new laptop for my business and realized once received that it had Windows 11 Home instead of "Pro", so I wasn't able to login using my work email account.I ended up logging in with my personal account and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro - however I am...
  6. My personal account became a work account and now I cannot login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My personal account became a work account and now I cannot login.: I was working in PowerBI Desktop and was about to publish one of my reports to Power BI Online to try and share with my team. I logged in with my regular BI online credentials my Google work email, I'm an account admin and was asked to purchase a subscription. When I tried to...
  7. My personal account became a work account and now I cannot login.

My personal account became a work account and now I cannot login.: I was working in PowerBI Desktop and was about to publish one of my reports to Power BI Online to try and share with my team. I logged in with my regular BI online credentials my Google work email, I'm an account admin and was asked to purchase a subscription. When I tried to...
  8. How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?: I am trying to convert my old work computer into a personal computer and am running into trouble. I have tried downloading a fresh windows, deleting all prior partitions, and fully cleaning the disks through disk part and no matter what, once the new windows setup boots up...
  9. How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?

How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?: I am trying to convert my old work computer into a personal computer and am running into trouble. I have tried downloading a fresh windows, deleting all prior partitions, and fully cleaning the disks through disk part and no matter what, once the new windows setup boots up...
  10. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....

You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead....: I've been trying for weeks, even looking at forums at 3 AMM just to fix this stupid error. WHY THE HECK DO I NEED A WORK ACCOUNT TO SIGN IN MICRO SOFT!!!! COME ON WHY DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT JUST TO FIX THIS, Please....And also... this is for Visual Studio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge personalise not working