Windows 10: Personalize taskbar

Discus and support Personalize taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I want to make my taskbar look better, so i tried to make it become more transparent with regedit UseOLEDTransparentcy... key i don't want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eternal Flower, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Personalize taskbar

Hello.

I want to make my taskbar look better, so i tried to make it become more transparent with regedit UseOLEDTransparentcy... key i don't want to used other softwares than which not belongging to win 10 ver 20h2.

However, this way have a limit like this: Personalize taskbar 8c4441b7-e157-4380-9cb9-b583d9593323?upload=true.png

but what I want is like this: Personalize taskbar d9752a04-3557-4358-8394-3080900f798e?upload=true.png

how do i should do to archieve that without 3rd party app??

thanks

:)

Eternal Flower, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Personalize taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Personalize taskbar

1. Personalize taskbar - Similar Threads - Personalize taskbar

2. Why does microsoft decided to deprecate and remove roaming of taskbar/personalization settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft decided to deprecate and remove roaming of taskbar/personalization settings?: It's useful that this settings is synced so i would need to configure less things after installing windowshttps://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/deprecated-features...
  3. Why does microsoft decided to deprecate and remove roaming of taskbar/personalization settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does microsoft decided to deprecate and remove roaming of taskbar/personalization settings?: It's useful that this settings is synced so i would need to configure less things after installing windowshttps://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/deprecated-features...
  4. Can you please bring me back Taskbar on top personalization option on win11?

Can you please bring me back Taskbar on top personalization option on win11?: Can you please bring me back Taskbar on top personalization option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-bring-me-back-taskbar-on-top/9780e259-8cda-4610-a29b-876ab425d18e
  5. Can you please bring me back Taskbar on top personalization option on win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please bring me back Taskbar on top personalization option on win11?: Can you please bring me back Taskbar on top personalization option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-bring-me-back-taskbar-on-top/9780e259-8cda-4610-a29b-876ab425d18e
  6. Who was the person that thought it was a good idea to lock the taskbar position on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who was the person that thought it was a good idea to lock the taskbar position on windows 11?: Microsoft, can you please fix the taskbar problem in windows 11?Remove the design features. They are not useful and give us back the old taskbar, please....
  7. Who was the person that thought it was a good idea to lock the taskbar position on windows 11?

Who was the person that thought it was a good idea to lock the taskbar position on windows 11?: Microsoft, can you please fix the taskbar problem in windows 11?Remove the design features. They are not useful and give us back the old taskbar, please....
  8. Don't see under Personalization > TASKBAR, 2 expected sections "Taskbar Corner Icons"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't see under Personalization > TASKBAR, 2 expected sections "Taskbar Corner Icons"...: I right-click an empty secton of the taskbar and then clicked "Taskbar Setting". Under Personalization > TASKBAR I expected to see 2 sections "Taskbar Corner Icons" and "Taskbar Corner Overflow". Instead I see s sections called "System Tray Icons" and "Other System Tray...
  9. Don't see under Personalization > TASKBAR, 2 expected sections "Taskbar Corner Icons"...

Don't see under Personalization > TASKBAR, 2 expected sections "Taskbar Corner Icons"...: I right-click an empty secton of the taskbar and then clicked "Taskbar Setting". Under Personalization > TASKBAR I expected to see 2 sections "Taskbar Corner Icons" and "Taskbar Corner Overflow". Instead I see s sections called "System Tray Icons" and "Other System Tray...
  10. Why won't personalization allow me to have certain colors for my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't personalization allow me to have certain colors for my taskbar?: I'm trying to change my taskbar color on my laptop. I am currently running windows 11 and want my taskbar to be teal blue. When I select teal blue from the color options, my computer automatically makes it dark teal. I don't want dark teal. I've tried searching the web for...