Windows 10: personalize theme photos that were just up and what i want

Discus and support personalize theme photos that were just up and what i want in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; as I have stated theme photos for my desk top if this is not working I willtry something else.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by terencefrantz1, Jul 17, 2019.

1. personalize theme photos that were just up and what i want

as I have stated theme photos for my desk top if this is not working I willtry something else.

:)

terencefrantz1, Jul 17, 2019
  2. pop-popOZ Win User

Personalization of themes

I recently got a new laptop. I want to change my theme with a photo, but that option is not available when I go to the Theme option on personalization. Just a theme that Microsoft has listed. I don't want a slideshow. I want to choose from one photo
    and there is no browse option on the theme screen like there was on my old laptop. I can choose photo just fine for my lock screen picture, but not the Theme.....Please help. Thanks

pop-popOZ, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Corrupted Personalization Settings and themes

Hi Nkhondo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you check if the settings are disable in the registries of the PC.

• Press
      Windows+R
      and type gpedit.msc in the run command.

• In the window that appears, you can see the "Local Group Policy Editor" Window.

• In this step I want to Prevent Changing Theme file. You click on User Configuration sub-category Administrative Template sub-category Control Panel sub-category Personalization and click on the "Prevent
      Changing Theme
      ".
    User Configuration<< Administrative Template<< Control Panel<< Personalization

• In this step right-click on the "Prevent Changing Theme"and select the
      edit tab and click on the edit tab.

• In this step, if you click on the
      Enabled Button then you cannot change the Theme. You click on the Disable Button then you can change the Theme. You click on The Enable Button for Disabling the changing Theme or Prevent Changing Theme.

• In this step right-click on your Desktop and select the Personalize tab. In this tab you are unable to change the theme after disabling the changing of the theme or Prevent
      Changing Theme.
    Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For
    added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft
    Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 17, 2019
  4. personalize theme photos that were just up and what i want

Creating theme with my photos

Hi Susan,

Making themes using your photos has a more personalized approach in Windows 10. About your query in creating themes with your pictures, we suggest following the procedures given by
    MVP Shawn posted last July 6, 2016 on this thread: Using my own photos to
    create custom themes
    . This reference will walk you through the steps on how you can easily personalize your themes in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

personalize theme photos that were just up and what i want

1. personalize theme photos that were just up and what i want - Similar Threads - personalize theme photos

2. I want to recover photos that were deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to recover photos that were deleted.: Can someone in the community please help. I'm trying to recover deleted photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-recover-photos-that-were-deleted/2ab5677c-9613-464b-9d95-5681d7da7eb6
  3. I want to recover photos that were deleted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to recover photos that were deleted.: Can someone in the community please help. I'm trying to recover deleted photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-recover-photos-that-were-deleted/2ab5677c-9613-464b-9d95-5681d7da7eb6
  4. WIN 11 Personalization: Themes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN 11 Personalization: Themes: Is it possible to sort Themes alphabetically when working with Personalization?I'm used to Win 10 where such action is done with no problem but, in WIN 11 Themes are shown in a "bunch" without the ability to sort them alphabetically and, on list form rather than on a long...
  5. Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes: I can't find a way to delete a custom theme. I replace the background with a picture and 10 min. later the theme photos return. Even when I choose another theme it only lasts 10 minutes before reverting back. HDI delete this persistent theme?...
  6. I want my files and photos the way they were before onedrive messed them up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want my files and photos the way they were before onedrive messed them up: I want my files and photos the way they were before onedrive messed them up in the cloud. Maybe someone can tell me how to shut off onedrive and my files will be there. Is there a way restore files and photos just the way they before Onedrive took them away. If I turn off...
  7. I usually just go to windows they post me the themes I have asked for personalize

I usually just go to windows they post me the themes I have asked for personalize: I usually just go to windows they post me the themes I have asked for personalize that's that never went through all this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-get-it-i-have-never-had-this/86409926-9660-4ea0-8dfd-80665f9a02af
  8. Personalize the theme

Personalize the theme: Previous version of the windows 10 has a option to modify the background image of a theme. So I can easily get a mark on the image which I want on my background but in this version of windows I can't find it. Can anyone help me with that?...
  9. Personalization(List of Themes)

Personalization(List of Themes): Hi. I usually install themes from Store. Recently occurred the problem with it: when I get apps(in this case any theme), in Store it is supposed to be installed and its(theme) status is owned. But when I go to the settings to apply this theme, I can't find in the list of the...
  10. Personal Theme Names

Personal Theme Names: I created a personal theme, as in a photo of my doggie.....BUT, had pics of two different dogs... I named it then realized I put the wrong dog name on it. I want to edit it to be correct. How do I do that?...