Windows 10: Personalizing colours for Windows 10

Discus and support Personalizing colours for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have personalized the colour that I want for task bar and title bars however it doesn't show up. It shows up on a web window, but not in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NannyGranNK, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Personalizing colours for Windows 10

Hi,

I have personalized the colour that I want for task bar and title bars however it doesn't show up. It shows up on a web window, but not in my Word document or Outlook. Is this not possible to change the colour accent in all windows that I open up?

Stupid question probably, but it would be nice if the colour I choose applied to the theme colour I've chosen....

NannyK

:)

NannyGranNK, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Personalizing colours for Windows 10

Delta6326, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Personalizing colours for Windows 10

1. Personalizing colours for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Personalizing colours

2. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  3. Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move all my files from onedrive to my personal PC and delete them from OneDrive.: I want to move everything from OneDrive to my LOCAL PC and delete ONeDrive. Please help with this. I want to copy and paste from my onedrive to my local "Home" desktop folder.I unlinked my onedrive after I stopped all the files from syncing in the system folder. Now all of my...
  4. Disabling Copilot and personal privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Copilot and personal privacy: Hello! I would like to have no interactions with Copilot, including having my inputs captured for "training" purposes.Can you please clarify if disabling Copilot through the registry will also accomplish the goal of preventing user inputs from being captured by Copilot, are...
  5. Disabling Copilot and personal privacy

Disabling Copilot and personal privacy: Hello! I would like to have no interactions with Copilot, including having my inputs captured for "training" purposes.Can you please clarify if disabling Copilot through the registry will also accomplish the goal of preventing user inputs from being captured by Copilot, are...
  6. When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?: I have a dell Inspiron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-reset-my-windows-laptop-will-i-lose-any/3be79b2f-8bd4-4fa7-9849-c505c8127636
  7. When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?

When I reset my windows laptop, will I lose any data in one drive or my personal vault?: I have a dell Inspiron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-reset-my-windows-laptop-will-i-lose-any/3be79b2f-8bd4-4fa7-9849-c505c8127636
  8. OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?: Why are my files in OneDrive - Personal not the same versions as those in OneDrive.live.com? They seem to have been updated at random times - some not for months, even though I thought they were all actually living on 'the cloud'. Hope someone can explain in plain language...
  9. OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?

OneDrive - Personal files not the same as those on onedrive.live.com - why?: Why are my files in OneDrive - Personal not the same versions as those in OneDrive.live.com? They seem to have been updated at random times - some not for months, even though I thought they were all actually living on 'the cloud'. Hope someone can explain in plain language...
  10. Define Special Colour Showing Up Wrong in Personalize

in Windows 10 Customization
    Define Special Colour Showing Up Wrong in Personalize: I defined the custom colour as ffffc5 which is supposed to be a really pale yellow as seen here [img] But instead, it looks like this: [img] I figure it could be from Windows using ABGR instead of the RGB I used to get these colours from Paint, but how could that...