Windows 10: PerueckeKorn 154

Discus and support PerueckeKorn 154 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; kann Microsoft Ultimate Word Games nicht spielen... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PerueckeKorn154, Aug 8, 2020.

1. PerueckeKorn 154

kann Microsoft Ultimate Word Games nicht spielen

:)

PerueckeKorn154, Aug 8, 2020

2. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION (154)

Hi,

Today my pc shown me blue screen 2 times, within a gap of 45 mins (approx) with an error message

"UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION (154)"

Please refer the following links for dump files:

Link for Minidump folder:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Link for memory.dmp:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Can you please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks

SoumenBanerjee, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Dragracer Win User
    Opteron 154

Could anybody help me as to weither or not an AMD OPTERON 154 939 PGA can be used on a DFI LANPARTY UT SLI-DR Motherboard or not*Confused PerueckeKorn 154 :confused:confused: I would be greatful for any advise and help on this matter.I want to start with a 2.8 gig CPU and overclock to try and get to 3.0.*Eek! PerueckeKorn 154 :eek:

Dragracer, Aug 8, 2020
  4. bchivers Win User

PerueckeKorn 154

AMD Opteron 154 Venus 2.8GHz 1MB

Has anybody had any experience with this cpu.

AMD Opteron 154 Venus 2.8GHz 1MB X2

bchivers, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

PerueckeKorn 154

1. PerueckeKorn 154 - Similar Threads - PerueckeKorn 154

2. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD: BSOD occurs randomly even when there is no system load but doesnt occur frequently.BSOD occurs on both Windows 10 and 11, already did a clean installation.i have already tried Windows Memory Diagnostic and it found no errors.minidumps are attached:...
  3. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 - BSOD: BSOD occurs randomly even when there is no system load but doesnt occur frequently.BSOD occurs on both Windows 10 and 11, already did a clean installation.i have already tried Windows Memory Diagnostic and it found no errors.minidumps are attached:...
  4. Why does the Windows 10 OS 64-bit System Files take up like 154 GB of my SSD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does the Windows 10 OS 64-bit System Files take up like 154 GB of my SSD?: I've searched everywhere and it said the Windows 10 OS 64-bit System Files require only 20-25 GB. I have a 250 GB SSD which got completely corrupted by a virus so I completely formatted it and reinstalled the Windows 10 OS in it, but it shows that 154 GB space is occupied by...
  5. Why does the Windows 10 OS 64-bit System Files take up like 154 GB of my SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Windows 10 OS 64-bit System Files take up like 154 GB of my SSD?: I've searched everywhere and it said the Windows 10 OS 64-bit System Files require only 20-25 GB. I have a 250 GB SSD which got completely corrupted by a virus so I completely formatted it and reinstalled the Windows 10 OS in it, but it shows that 154 GB space is occupied by...
  6. Why does the Windows 10 OS 64-bit System Files take up like 154 GB of my SSD?

7. Error Code 154 on new external SSD, while trying to 'online' it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 154 on new external SSD, while trying to 'online' it.: Trying to "online" a new SSD so I can initialize and migrate my OS to it. I am getting error code 154, but the hardware is brand new, AND, I've already replaced all involved hardware trying to troubleshoot this. It's software related. I can see the drive in Disk Management,...
  8. Error Code 154 on new external SSD, while trying to 'online' it.

Error Code 154 on new external SSD, while trying to 'online' it.: Trying to "online" a new SSD so I can initialize and migrate my OS to it. I am getting error code 154, but the hardware is brand new, AND, I've already replaced all involved hardware trying to troubleshoot this. It's software related. I can see the drive in Disk Management,...
  9. Error Code 154 on new external SSD, while trying to 'online' it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 ExceptionCode: c0000005 Access violation

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154 ExceptionCode: c0000005 Access violation: KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 62 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 78 Key : Analysis.Init.CPU.mSec Value: 577 Key : Analysis.Init.Elapsed.mSec Value: 822427 Key : Analysis.Memory.CommitPeak.Mb Value:...