Windows 10: Perzonalized images in block screen?

Discus and support Perzonalized images in block screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got Win10 against my will, and among its many flaws and odd design choices i found that, despite saying the opposite, if you put a folder with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/D88M, Jan 17, 2020.

1. /u/D88M Win User

Perzonalized images in block screen?

I just got Win10 against my will, and among its many flaws and odd design choices i found that, despite saying the opposite, if you put a folder with your images as the default folder for the lock screen it just keeps showing the stock photos, how can i change this?

submitted by /u/D88M
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/D88M, Jan 17, 2020

2. System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Perzonalized images in block screen?

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Perzonalized images in block screen?

1. Perzonalized images in block screen? - Similar Threads - Perzonalized images block

2. Block screen image is changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Block screen image is changed: I select the image I want for my block screen but when I turn the computer on again it's been randomly changed for whatever I have been listening to in Groove. I cannot see a way to tell setting to stop doing it. It's getting on my nerves, frankly, Any clever ideas?...
  3. Windows started blocking images in github

Windows started blocking images in github: I am not sure what changed recently in my System, I guess an automatic update or similar, but I can not see any longer images in github. Like for example this one: https://github.com/ignacio-alorre/Machine-Learning/blob/master/_Images/hierarch/hierar1.png I tried in several...
  4. Locke screen blocked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locke screen blocked: When i open my pc i can see the lock screen but i cant pass it i dont have any code usually i click the screen then it open but now when i clicked the lock screen get blocked py pc us still working the button are working like the light button i restart it so many times but no...
  5. Images appearing as Grey Blocks/Not Showing Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Images appearing as Grey Blocks/Not Showing Thumbnails: https://imgur.com/RAVhZHq https://imgur.com/Be09axL https://imgur.com/mPOQTij So this is my problem, as you can see there are many images online and just on my PC in general that will not show pictures they way they're suppose to. I'm not sure how to fix this and...
  6. Xs appear on my screen after a programdownloads. Blocking wording and images. Causes a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xs appear on my screen after a programdownloads. Blocking wording and images. Causes a...: There are large Xs on my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xs-appear-on-my-screen-after-a-programdownloads/2fee7b7c-5e65-449f-af47-fd34439529c1
  7. Images Blocked in Windows Mail

Images Blocked in Windows Mail: I'm using Windows Mail Version 16005.12624.20368.0. on Windows 10 Pro version 1909 OS build 18363.836. I'm having issues with emails that come in from Reddit where the thumbnail images are broken. I know the emails are fine as I can view the email properly on other devices....
  8. Block part of the screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Block part of the screen?: Hello guys, I‘m just wondering if there is a program or feature to have a black bar or something on a specific part of the screen that i don’t want to see. Let me know if you know any way this might work, thanks! submitted by /u/vnmz77 [link] [comments]...
  9. Devastated by image searches blocking the saving of pictures!

in Windows 10 Support
    Devastated by image searches blocking the saving of pictures!: Hello, I had not saved an image for a week or two, and suddenly a) I can no longer download any images from Google, Bing etc. I invariably get the message "Web Browser could not save the picture", and when I click on the file it says "It looks like we don't support this file...
  10. Taskbar blocks screen

Taskbar blocks screen: My taskbar is blocking the bottom of maximized windows and I can't fix it. I have tried setting it to autohide and it did nothing. is there any other way to fix this besides changing the location?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win errx 0005