Windows 10: PES 2015 not working!

Discus and support PES 2015 not working! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't get pes 2015 to start up, it only gives 0xc00007b error. I have the latest amd 15.7 drivers installed. 8469 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chirohito, Jul 17, 2015.

1. chirohito Win User

PES 2015 not working!

I can't get pes 2015 to start up, it only gives 0xc00007b error. I have the latest amd 15.7 drivers installed.

:)

chirohito, Jul 17, 2015

2. Pes 2015 does not work

PES 2015 does not open, write problem that 0xc000007b .I know how to solve the problem?

cavidnecefov, Jul 17, 2015
  3. Pes 2015 does not work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you able to play other games on your computer?
    • Have you tried the game compatibility status? I recommend you to check the respective games version and compatibility on
      Microsoft Compatibility Center.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to post your query in the following Xbox support forum. As the team over there can assist you better.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 17, 2015
  4. PES 2015 not working!

Install McRip VC Redist, .NET Framework 4.5 and DirectX End-User Runtime, and I think that should fix the issue. PES 15 working on my PC without any issue (I have original on Steam, running Windows 10 PRO Build 10240).

srdjan1995, Jul 17, 2015
  5. chirohito Win User
    Hvala ti Srđane, uspio sam u međuvremenu sam slučajno riješiti problem baš metodom kako si napisao (falio mi je neki visual c++)! *Smile

chirohito, Jul 17, 2015
  6. Ooo, vidi, ti domaci. *Smile Nisam ni skontao na pocetku. *Biggrin Drago mi je da si uspeo da resis. *Wink Tu sam ako nesto zatreba u vezi igara, pa pusti slobodno PP *Smile

srdjan1995, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PES 2015 not working!

1. PES 2015 not working! - Similar Threads - PES 2015 working

2. I installed pes football on my laptop and in the pes settings the above in the image states...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed pes football on my laptop and in the pes settings the above in the image states...: Like I said earlier in the heading my laptop has given trouble playing my pes football game due to the fact my system lacks GPU: Basic render driver the driver written on top of the image above.Please what do I do??...
  3. storing .pes files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    storing .pes files: For 4 or 5 years, I've been using my laptop to store the .pes files that my embroidery machine reads to work its particular magic. I'm not asking the latop to do anything with the files other than to facilitate downloading from internet vendors and putting them on a thumb...
  4. storing .pes files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storing .pes files: For 4 or 5 years, I've been using my laptop to store the .pes files that my embroidery machine reads to work its particular magic. I'm not asking the latop to do anything with the files other than to facilitate downloading from internet vendors and putting them on a thumb...
  5. storing .pes files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10?: In this article, I am going to talk about the PES file. What is a PES file and how you can view these files on Windows 10? A file with .pes extension is most probably an embroidery file that stores stitching instructions for sewing machines. It is a computer-aided...
  7. .pes files

.pes files: What app can I associate .pes files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pes-files/de2967a5-dc25-404e-a79c-fca93ba874fc
  8. PES 2015 turns off only showing a White Screen for 2 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PES 2015 turns off only showing a White Screen for 2 seconds: please I need solution to this problem asap..... will be glad for any assistance or suggestions to rectify it. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pes-2015-turns-off-only-showing-a-white-screen-for/ce44feb8-c579-4131-9788-f9938409ce3e
  9. download .PES machine embroidery

download .PES machine embroidery: Why can't I download .PES files for machine embroidery now? I have done it in the past now I just get a message about Windows Media Player...
  10. AVG 2015 Free Doesn't Work?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG 2015 Free Doesn't Work?: I read that AVG were bringing out updates, but when I upgraded to Windows 10, AVG no longer works or even loads up. Anyone got it working, or something? 12540

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pes 2015 is not running

2. pes 2015 does not start

3. pes 2015 not opening