Windows 10: PES 2015 turns off only showing a White Screen for 2 seconds

Discus and support PES 2015 turns off only showing a White Screen for 2 seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; please I need solution to this problem asap..... will be glad for any assistance or suggestions to rectify it. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alidauda, Oct 29, 2019.

1. alidauda Win User

PES 2015 turns off only showing a White Screen for 2 seconds

please I need solution to this problem asap..... will be glad for any assistance or suggestions to rectify it. thanks

:)

alidauda, Oct 29, 2019

2. Pes 2015 does not work

PES 2015 does not open, write problem that 0xc000007b .I know how to solve the problem?

cavidnecefov, Oct 29, 2019
  3. 6301b white screen, won't turn on

After messing with the PC Suite and trying to transfer files to the phone, the phone now is unable to turn on. It gives me a white screen for about 10 seconds then turns off. The only way to get it to try to turn on again is to remove and reinsert the battery,
    which in turn, causes the same problem.

I have....

-switched SIM cards

-switched microSD cards

-rebooted it with all combinations of the two

-rebooted it when neither inserted

Suggestions?

traditional85, Oct 29, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1. PES 2015 turns off only showing a White Screen for 2 seconds - Similar Threads - PES 2015 turns

2. second monitor showing white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    second monitor showing white screen: second monitor showing white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor-showing-white-screen/c47e452b-6d4a-42bf-ad5e-8f826ad6b1ca
  3. second monitor showing white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    second monitor showing white screen: second monitor showing white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor-showing-white-screen/c47e452b-6d4a-42bf-ad5e-8f826ad6b1ca
  4. second monitor showing white screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My screens will only power off for 1-2 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screens will only power off for 1-2 seconds: I've recently upgraded to win11 from 10.I have 3 monitors.I've tried setting my power settings to both balanced and best.When I set the "turn your monitor OFF after..." to 1 minute or 5, they all turn off on schedule.THEN about 1.5 to 2 seconds later, they all come back on....
  6. My screens will only power off for 1-2 seconds

My screens will only power off for 1-2 seconds: I've recently upgraded to win11 from 10.I have 3 monitors.I've tried setting my power settings to both balanced and best.When I set the "turn your monitor OFF after..." to 1 minute or 5, they all turn off on schedule.THEN about 1.5 to 2 seconds later, they all come back on....
  7. monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor turns off for 2 seconds when windows is turned on: When Windows is turned on, the monitor goes blank for 2 seconds, and then turns on. it looks very tense, it feels like he is reconnecting. it all started after reinstalling windows, it didn't happen before. new drivers. everything is fine with the monitor, new, the computer...
  8. Second display constantly stuttering/turning on and off in Windows' 'Second Screen Only'...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second display constantly stuttering/turning on and off in Windows' 'Second Screen Only'...: I have been having this issue in Windows both 10 and 11 Professional for years where setting the projection settings to “Second screen only” results in the second display constantly turning on and off and/or stuttering dependent on video card, it seems. It looks like...
  9. Second display constantly stuttering/turning on and off in Windows' 'Second Screen Only'...

Second display constantly stuttering/turning on and off in Windows' 'Second Screen Only'...: I have been having this issue in Windows both 10 and 11 Professional for years where setting the projection settings to “Second screen only” results in the second display constantly turning on and off and/or stuttering dependent on video card, it seems. It looks like...
  10. PES 2015 not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PES 2015 not working!: I can't get pes 2015 to start up, it only gives 0xc00007b error. I have the latest amd 15.7 drivers installed. 8469

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pes 2015 white screen