Windows 10: .pes files

Discus and support .pes files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What app can I associate .pes files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pes-files/de2967a5-dc25-404e-a79c-fca93ba874fc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CathyDesMarais, Jan 23, 2021.

1. .pes files

What app can I associate .pes files?

:)

CathyDesMarais, Jan 23, 2021

2. PES FILES

Hi Carol,

To help you with your concern regarding opening PES files, we recommend that you check out DaveM121's suggestion in this

thread

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Install Driver on Windows PE Environment

Hi,

We are trying to install kernel-mode driver to Windows PE, but not able to do so.

We checked using DevManView tool to check driver in windows PE. But we didn't see the Device object created.

We suspect that the Driver Service didn't start.

Given below are the details of the issue:

Driver Details: SCSIAdapter class filter driver. (SdFilter)

Steps followed:

• Used DISM to edit the Windows PE image offline. (Inset image below)

.pes files 9b0b98a6-84db-4a3f-be54-b5725e2fb121.png

• Manually added the Driver details to the registry. The registry change is visible after reboot
      (inset image below)

.pes files 2c3da2e1-8ef6-4e68-9ba2-c69d1a6add0d.png

• Manually added Service (ServicesActive database) to offline image. The registry change is visible after reboot (inset image below)

.pes files 8130ca1d-e8b0-40b3-8d39-1b5ba1099c6b.png

But we checked using DevManView tool to check driver in windows PE. But we didn't see the Device object created.

We suspect that the Driver Service didn't start.

Can someone please guide how can we add the driver to the Windows PE environment.

PS: The given filter driver is test signed. So, we suspect that later we will face test signed issue but that will be our second step to debug. Right now, not able to get through the first step.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakendra

rakendrathapa, Jan 23, 2021
  4. .pes files

Downloading .pes files on Windows 10

I am trying to download machine embroidery designs on my Windows 10 laptop. When I unzip the file, there's numerous files, including an adobe file, listed. I can't view any of them or transfer the .pes file to my Brother machine. Is this a glitch with
    Windows 10? Any help appreciated.

Nana Liz Rogers, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

.pes files

1. .pes files - Similar Threads - pes files

2. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  3. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  4. why do my .pes files display as Adobe Acrobat and I can no longer load them onto my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do my .pes files display as Adobe Acrobat and I can no longer load them onto my...: I store all my doownloaded embroidery designs on my laptop and have done so for many years, they no longer display as .pes files and when I move them to a USB stick to load on my embroidery machine - they are NOT recognised. I can no longer use them...
  5. why do my .pes files display as Adobe Acrobat and I can no longer load them onto my...

why do my .pes files display as Adobe Acrobat and I can no longer load them onto my...: I store all my doownloaded embroidery designs on my laptop and have done so for many years, they no longer display as .pes files and when I move them to a USB stick to load on my embroidery machine - they are NOT recognised. I can no longer use them...
  6. can you please help fix my .pes files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you please help fix my .pes files: My PES files now display a Adobe Acrobat files and when I try to load them to my embroidery machine they do NOT display. I need help fixing this as I need to be able to load y purchased .pes files...
  7. can you please help fix my .pes files

can you please help fix my .pes files: My PES files now display a Adobe Acrobat files and when I try to load them to my embroidery machine they do NOT display. I need help fixing this as I need to be able to load y purchased .pes files...
  8. can you please help fix my .pes files

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. All my .PES files have converted to .NGS. Unable to convert them back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my .PES files have converted to .NGS. Unable to convert them back.: All my .PES files have converted to .NGS. Unable to convert them back.This happened before and I had to delete them all and reinstall them from another computer. Unfortunately I dont have access to another computer now.What am I to do?...
  10. All my .PES files have converted to .NGS. Unable to convert them back.

All my .PES files have converted to .NGS. Unable to convert them back.: All my .PES files have converted to .NGS. Unable to convert them back.This happened before and I had to delete them all and reinstall them from another computer. Unfortunately I dont have access to another computer now.What am I to do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot