Windows 10: PeterFlynn4

Discus and support PeterFlynn4 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I attempted to answer a question posed by PeterFlynn4. How do I answer his question? How do I not lose the original page or question wherever that is?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dieterschmied1, Apr 21, 2021.

1. PeterFlynn4

I attempted to answer a question posed by PeterFlynn4. How do I answer his question? How do I not lose the original page or question wherever that is?

Where am I now?

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

dieterschmied1, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Coach19 Win User

“Primary DNS is not responding”.

Hello PeterFlynn4,

All the steps worked per instructions.

The exception is under the Command Prompt "No operation can be performed on Local Area Connection*10, *11 & Bluetooth Network Connection 2 while it has media disconnected. And, Media State.....: Media Disconnected

Connection-specific DNS Suffix.

How do I reconnect Media (Bluetooth Network Connection 2)? Do I uninstall?

Coach19, Apr 21, 2021
  3. adding printer driver to computer

Thank you PeterFlynn4 for the information . I will give it a try. Have a great day.

tammygordon1, Apr 21, 2021
  4. FranceneH Win User

PeterFlynn4

Uninstalling Microsoft Teams

PeterFlynn4:

Can you give me a hint on where I can find this to get rid of it?

FranceneH, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

PeterFlynn4

1. PeterFlynn4 - Similar Threads - PeterFlynn4

2. PeterFlynn4

in Cortana
    PeterFlynn4: I am experiencing a sort of hijacking of search engines by Yahoo. When I search for something Yahoo jumps in there someway and the results of the search are not even a close category. Yahoo does it more blatantly with Chrome. Do you know of a way Yahoo can be block or...