Windows 10: Petition: Bring Aero ti Windows 10

Discus and support Petition: Bring Aero ti Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Support it! https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-bring-aero-glass-shell-to-windows-10 submitted by /u/adamantinum [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/adamantinum, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Petition: Bring Aero ti Windows 10

/u/adamantinum, Jan 15, 2020
  2. ArnoldasB Win User

Aero

When I launched a program new window opened and it was suggesting to disable aero to get better performance, so i disabled aero. But now i want to turn on aero again but i can't or don't know how to do it. Is it posible to tur on back again? Help

ArnoldasB, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2020
  4. ChrisB786 Win User

Petition: Bring Aero ti Windows 10

Will Microsoft ever bring back the aero glass theme for windows 10?

Wll they? Upcoming updates? Windows 10 just looks so wierd. Its not the same as the other OS like vista/win7. Its actaully holding me back from upgrading because of it. I tried it out didnt like it so I downgraded back to win7. Windows 10 doesnt have the
    same feel. But back to the point. Will they ever bring back the aero theme for windows 10?

ChrisB786, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Petition: Bring Aero ti Windows 10

1. Petition: Bring Aero ti Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Petition Bring Aero

2. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  3. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  4. Bring back Aero Glass!

Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  5. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Petition to Bring Back Homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Petition to Bring Back Homegroup: How can we force Micro$haft to bring back Homegroup? They and their lackies try to insist that "it's useless in Windows 10", but from everything I've researched about replacement options, it is still, far and away, a simpler, easier, and more effective option than ANYTHING...
  7. Petition to Bring Back Homegroup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Petition to Bring Back Homegroup: How can we force Micro$haft to bring back Homegroup? They and their lackies try to insist that "it's useless in Windows 10", but from everything I've researched about replacement options, it is still, far and away, a simpler, easier, and more effective option than ANYTHING...
  8. Petition to Bring Back Homegroup

9. Please bring back Aero Glass!

Please bring back Aero Glass!: Lots of people are complaining, it's not just me, but please bring back full transparency, it looked so awesome in Windows 7! It is literally the sole reason why Windows 7 is my best operating system, and not only that, just go search up "aero glass Windows 10", look at how...
  10. can you bring back windows aero

can you bring back windows aero: i would rely like it if you brought back aero with the transparency effects i love windows 10 but pleas bring it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-bring-back-windows-aero/f98919de-471d-4e21-a144-65b75ea2e6ea