Windows 10: Petty Moderation

Discus and support Petty Moderation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Some questions are deleted for the most petty of reasons All the moderators and Advisors are great with the exception of one. Hes an Egomaniac who even... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, May 7, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Petty Moderation

Some questions are deleted for the most petty of reasons All the moderators and Advisors are great with the exception of one. Hes an Egomaniac who even chastises fellow Moderators. I have had enough you can shove your Forum where the sun doesnt shine

:)

fedbil100, May 7, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

Might I suggest you tweak your colour settings for your monitor, regular Mods are Blue *Smile Petty Moderation :)

Tatty_One, May 7, 2019
  3. Petiton: the reformation of the moderator system and new moderators

Please be civil. I suppose this is a touchy subject considering the amount of tension in this thread. Please everyone, cut each other some slack, step back, and try to treat each other with respect and dignity. It really is a much more enjoyable way to behave.

It's kind of sad how cruel and petty you people can be to each other.

Thermopylae_480, May 7, 2019
  4. Petty Moderation

MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

I guess I am too awesome to be listed *Stick Out Tongue Petty Moderation :p I sent a message to W1zzard to address that, thanks!

sneekypeet, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Petty Moderation

1. Petty Moderation - Similar Threads - Petty Moderation

2. PC Crashing under moderate gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashing under moderate gaming: Hi! Lately, my PC has been freezing and crashing to black-- no BSOD, power LED on case stays on-- just black, no signal to monitor, while gaming. Sometimes it can make it an hour into gaming without happening, sometimes for less than 15 minutes. Twice now, this has also...
  3. How to change Network Address Translation from Moderate to Open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change Network Address Translation from Moderate to Open.: Hello my NAT type is a MEDİUM. How can I make this OPEN? ***Modified Title from: EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-network-address-translation-from/e66a17c8-6c4e-46d0-8b3c-d0f723949b3a
  4. Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked: I have tried countless options to try to open my NAT, Xbox Live App works but I can not join a party which hurts during gameplay. I believe it is an issue with Teredo as when I run the show state command it says the NAT is restricted (port). I am not a technical guru so I...
  5. Internet keeps dropping out on moderate/heavy internet usage - Error Code 10400

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet keeps dropping out on moderate/heavy internet usage - Error Code 10400: Two months ago, we've received a new router. This relation, however, was immediately written off as "coincidental" as Google, my ISP, and a friend I know with moderate IT knowledge have indicated no remote clue that the new router, the cable, or my connection to my ISP has...
  6. Do you moderate your answers at all?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do you moderate your answers at all?: No matter what question I look for answers to I always end up on answers from the moderators here pointing to their own websites full of PPC ads or affiliate links or just because they are SEO'ing their own websites and it's so obvious. Why don't you regulate this? That's why...
  7. NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App: Hello. First I would like to give the best-detailed information about my problem in hopes to try and get this working. This is technically my last option. I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home Premium on my Alienware Aurora-R4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K 16 GB...
  8. Moderate Apology

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moderate Apology: I just had a comment blocked and rightly so I apologise to the Moderators who have been great . A few short years ago my son Andy died aged thirty six of a Brain Tumour leaving three kids who we now look after and taught me to use the Internet. I found Solice on Microsoft...
  9. Xbox App NAT Moderate Server connectivity Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App NAT Moderate Server connectivity Blocked: Hello. First I would like to give the best-detailed information about my problem in hopes to try and get this working. This is technically my last option. I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home Premium on my Alienware Aurora-R4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K 16 GB...
  10. Moderator Actions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moderator Actions: I posted an item concerning Windows Security actually praising the CEO Satya Nadella and Redmond. I have been totally impressed by the improvement in Windows Security in 2019. The comment was never processed but I can make a previous comment and get abuse and called a Fan Boy...