Windows 10: Petty Moderation

Discus and support Petty Moderation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Some questions are deleted for the most petty of reasons All the moderators and Advisors are great with the exception of one. Hes an Egomaniac who even... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, May 7, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Petty Moderation

Some questions are deleted for the most petty of reasons All the moderators and Advisors are great with the exception of one. Hes an Egomaniac who even chastises fellow Moderators. I have had enough you can shove your Forum where the sun doesnt shine

:)

fedbil100, May 7, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

Might I suggest you tweak your colour settings for your monitor, regular Mods are Blue *Smile Petty Moderation :)

Tatty_One, May 7, 2019
  3. Petiton: the reformation of the moderator system and new moderators

Please be civil. I suppose this is a touchy subject considering the amount of tension in this thread. Please everyone, cut each other some slack, step back, and try to treat each other with respect and dignity. It really is a much more enjoyable way to behave.

It's kind of sad how cruel and petty you people can be to each other.

Thermopylae_480, May 7, 2019
  4. Petty Moderation

MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

I guess I am too awesome to be listed *Stick Out Tongue Petty Moderation :p I sent a message to W1zzard to address that, thanks!

sneekypeet, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Petty Moderation

1. Petty Moderation - Similar Threads - Petty Moderation

2. Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...: [[INTEGRATION-TEST React]] thread created for testing whether a question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-case-5128513-moderator-should-be-able-to-move/f83c0af2-9605-4082-bc1a-c03738d7cd4f
  3. Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...: [[INTEGRATION-TEST React]] thread created for testing whether a question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-case-5128513-moderator-should-be-able-to-move/f83c0af2-9605-4082-bc1a-c03738d7cd4f
  4. Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why is forgotten password wizard asking me for my password? I don't know it, im petty sure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is forgotten password wizard asking me for my password? I don't know it, im petty sure...: My laptop has been crashing with a blue screen everytime I turn it on, iv managed to get it to safe mode but I need the password to wipe the laptop...
  6. Why is forgotten password wizard asking me for my password? I don't know it, im petty sure...

Why is forgotten password wizard asking me for my password? I don't know it, im petty sure...: My laptop has been crashing with a blue screen everytime I turn it on, iv managed to get it to safe mode but I need the password to wipe the laptop...
  7. Why is forgotten password wizard asking me for my password? I don't know it, im petty sure...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why was a simple comment that literally said I am surprised it wasn't moderated... it got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was a simple comment that literally said I am surprised it wasn't moderated... it got...: I think you have some mods, that are too enthusiastic to moderate the topic chat in your start page news pages, its got to the point people cant reliably comment, as the mods delete the comments.Par examplar : My surprised comment a comment was not deleted... was deleted.Does...
  9. Why was a simple comment that literally said I am surprised it wasn't moderated... it got...

Why was a simple comment that literally said I am surprised it wasn't moderated... it got...: I think you have some mods, that are too enthusiastic to moderate the topic chat in your start page news pages, its got to the point people cant reliably comment, as the mods delete the comments.Par examplar : My surprised comment a comment was not deleted... was deleted.Does...
  10. Who moderates the comments on the news feed forums?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who moderates the comments on the news feed forums?: I have all sorts of derogatory invective directed at me in these posts and moderators seemingly have no issue with them and let them through. I post with the civil language befitting my education and my comments get deleted for "violating community standards." Further, I...