Windows 10: Peut-on conserver sa licence digitale Win 10 Pro en utilisant une image système

Discus and support Peut-on conserver sa licence digitale Win 10 Pro en utilisant une image système in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Bonjour, Notre entreprise a acheté récemment un lot de laptop pour usage interne à l'entreprise. Cependant, nous du support interne voulons savoir... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by supportExpertus, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Peut-on conserver sa licence digitale Win 10 Pro en utilisant une image système

Bonjour,

Notre entreprise a acheté récemment un lot de laptop pour usage interne à l'entreprise. Cependant, nous du support interne voulons savoir s'il est possible de conserver la licence digitale d'un Laptop si nous utilisons l'image d'un autre laptop (du même lot), configuré selon nos besoins.

Auquel cas nous serions malheureusement obligés de configurer un ordinateur à la fois et ca nous prendrais énormément de temps.

Merci de votre réponse.

Respectueusement .

:)

supportExpertus, Mar 19, 2019

2. Bruit parasite en utilisation avec un casque

Bonjour, je suis possesseur d'un Nokia Lumia 800 depuis une semaine, et j'ai rencontré le même type de problème en branchant un casque intra-auriculaire Sennheiser, ce qui est quand même un peu désagréable et assez gênant, je dois dire... J'espère que ce
    problème peut se résoudre.

Basileus---01, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Peut-on conserver sa licence digitale Win 10 Pro en utilisant une image système

Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

Hi Guys,

I have only a digital licence for Win 10 Home.

Microsoft say

To upgrade, select the Start button, then select Settings >
    Update & security > Activation.

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, but Windows 10 Home isn't activated on your device, select
      Troubleshoot, and then follow the steps to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

There appears to be no way to purchase or obtain a DIGITAL licence from Microsoft - only a product with a licence.

So how can I obtain a DIGITAL licence?

that is the question ( thanks to Shakespaear)

I don't appear to have a digital Pro licence, otherwise I would expect it to appear on my MS Account. It is exceedingly frustrating, but I suppose that it is all part of the fun.

JohnStorey11, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Peut-on conserver sa licence digitale Win 10 Pro en utilisant une image système

1. Peut-on conserver sa licence digitale Win 10 Pro en utilisant une image système - Similar Threads - Peut conserver licence

2. SYSTÈMES LICENCES VIOLATION

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    SYSTÈMES LICENCES VIOLATION: hi I'm Alvin bongai my problem is that when I turn on my computer directly I go to green screen your version of windown insider encountered a problem stop code SYETEM LICENSE VIOLATION and it restarts it tries to fix errors that prevent windown from loading but another...
  3. SYSTÈMES LICENCES VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTÈMES LICENCES VIOLATION: hi I'm Alvin bongai my problem is that when I turn on my computer directly I go to green screen your version of windown insider encountered a problem stop code SYETEM LICENSE VIOLATION and it restarts it tries to fix errors that prevent windown from loading but another...
  4. SYSTÈMES LICENCES VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer a Win 10 Pro licence to Win 11 on a virtual computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer a Win 10 Pro licence to Win 11 on a virtual computer: I have Windows 10 Pro licence retail, not OEM on an old computer that does not meet requirements for upgrade to Win 11. The licence is linked to my Microsoft account.I plan to discard the old computer and use the licence for a new virtual Windows machine. I want to utilize a...
  6. Transfer a Win 10 Pro licence to Win 11 on a virtual computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer a Win 10 Pro licence to Win 11 on a virtual computer: I have Windows 10 Pro licence retail, not OEM on an old computer that does not meet requirements for upgrade to Win 11. The licence is linked to my Microsoft account.I plan to discard the old computer and use the licence for a new virtual Windows machine. I want to utilize a...
  7. Windows 10 Pro licence win pro fpp 10 p2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro licence win pro fpp 10 p2: Need help please. I purchased a windows 10 pro licence at the local store "win pro fpp 10 p2 32-bit/64-bit English USB HAV-00059", at full price like a Retail version. But when I install windows, my Recovery partition shows Healthy OEM Partition. My SSD were also new,...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing

Windows 10 Pro Custom Image Licencing: Hello, If I was to create a custom windows 10 ISO file to get rid of un-needed bloatware & other files - is there any licencing restrictions against this? or is it allowed to be customised with its current windows 10 pro licence. Any links to this etc? Any help/advice on...
  9. Win 10 pro licence type

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 pro licence type: Does anyone know the win 10 pro licence type Brytesoft sell? Trying to explain why paying $30 for something worth ~$200 is legal in some situations but not in others. I'm assuming it's OEM but of course it doesn't say on the site. submitted by /u/applesilla [link]...
  10. Transferring of Win 10 Pro licence

Transferring of Win 10 Pro licence: I bought a product key for Windows 10 Pro and used it. I then upgraded my PC. The new PC only had Win 10 Home and I want to transfer my licence to the new PC. I tried entering the Product Key and it did not want to accept it (the product key you entered didn't work. check...