Windows 10: Pex-catalog availability data not found in my published app

Discus and support Pex-catalog availability data not found in my published app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, My app is already in the Microsoft store and are working perfectly, but whenever I try to make an in-app purchase, I get this message: "Pex... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Carlos_developer999, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Pex-catalog availability data not found in my published app

Hello, My app is already in the Microsoft store and are working perfectly, but whenever I try to make an in-app purchase, I get this message: "Pex catalog availability data not found" with some random characters in sequence. What does this error mean? And how can I find out the problem with the application? I've already asked for help on the support channel, but I haven't received any feedback

:)

Carlos_developer999, Jun 18, 2021

2. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Home Publisher

Hi,

What exactly you are referring to when you say “Home Publisher”?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the printer:

• Click on Windows key + R to open run command.

• Type control
      to open control panel.

• From this window, select
      Devices and Printers

• Right click on the printer
      and click Remove device.

• Restart the computer.
    Now go to the manufacturer website and install the latest drivers available.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Pex-catalog availability data not found in my published app

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Pex-catalog availability data not found in my published app

1. Pex-catalog availability data not found in my published app - Similar Threads - Pex catalog availability

2. Outdated Data Catalog on Planetary Computer ERA5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outdated Data Catalog on Planetary Computer ERA5: Hi,I am trying to access ERA5 dataset from Planetary Computer Data Catalog using Python.https://planetarycomputer.microsoft.com/dataset/era5-pdsOn the page, it says that the temporal extent for this dataset is 01/01/1979 – Present, but if I follow the tutorial on the Example...
  3. Outdated Data Catalog on Planetary Computer ERA5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outdated Data Catalog on Planetary Computer ERA5: Hi,I am trying to access ERA5 dataset from Planetary Computer Data Catalog using Python.https://planetarycomputer.microsoft.com/dataset/era5-pdsOn the page, it says that the temporal extent for this dataset is 01/01/1979 – Present, but if I follow the tutorial on the Example...
  4. Found an app in "Installed Apps" list with no name and with publisher's name in some seems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found an app in "Installed Apps" list with no name and with publisher's name in some seems...: I just wanted to clear some storage and found this strange app with no name and it is apparantely taking 1.57TB of storage. I tried uninstalling it but an error saying "Windows cannot find [some chinese text]. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." The...
  5. Found an app in "Installed Apps" list with no name and with publisher's name in some seems...

Found an app in "Installed Apps" list with no name and with publisher's name in some seems...: I just wanted to clear some storage and found this strange app with no name and it is apparantely taking 1.57TB of storage. I tried uninstalling it but an error saying "Windows cannot find [some chinese text]. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." The...
  6. is publisher still available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is publisher still available?: is publisher still available?i have it installed on my old laptop and wish to use it on my new machine so i can still use my documentsdoesnt seem to be part of Microsoft 365...
  7. is publisher still available?

is publisher still available?: is publisher still available?i have it installed on my old laptop and wish to use it on my new machine so i can still use my documentsdoesnt seem to be part of Microsoft 365...
  8. Why is KB4023057 never available for download in the catalog?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is KB4023057 never available for download in the catalog?: A few times a year, MS publishes quality updates under KB4023057. But the last time they made any of these updates available for download in the Microsoft Update Catalog was May 2021. Some of us rely on the catalog; in my case, Windows Update never works because of error...
  9. KB2267602 not found in Microsoft Update Catalog

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KB2267602 not found in Microsoft Update Catalog: Split from this thread. When I search the update catalog for the KB code it says not found, which is weird because it is the KB that I am having the issue with downloading. it is KB2267602 Version 1.307.3177.0...
  10. kb4025342 is not available on microsoft Catalog, was it replaced?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    kb4025342 is not available on microsoft Catalog, was it replaced?: I am looking for kb4025342 to cover CVE-2017-8563 requisites but is not available on MS catalog and I cannot find any reference to verify if was superseded...