Windows 10: Pfaff 5D embroidery software and Windows 10

Discus and support Pfaff 5D embroidery software and Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have just had to upgrade to Windows 10 from windows Vista. Now my 5D software suite (version 9.5.1.0) will open but does not work properly. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JennyVictoria, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Pfaff 5D embroidery software and Windows 10

I have just had to upgrade to Windows 10 from windows Vista. Now my 5D software suite (version 9.5.1.0) will open but does not work properly. The Hasp works, but several modules of the suite do not work the way they should. My computer technician who installed Windows 10 is at a loss. Do you have a fix or any ideas how this problem can be fixed please. Thank you for any help you can give. Susan Christoffersen

:)

JennyVictoria, Dec 24, 2018

2. husqvarna viking 5d embroidery software does not work with Windows 10

My 5D embroidery software does not work on windows 10. Any suggestions?

Original Title: husqvarna viking 5d embroidery software

pATTYHINTON, Dec 24, 2018
  3. compatability of Windows 10 with embroidery software, 4D Embroidery, in particular?

I did everything suggested for my 5D. I have a Topaz 30 that uses VP3 format. I could get 5D to work with windows 10 except when I exported the designs to the USB drive, only some of the blocks would send to the sewing machine. I finally just upgraded
    to Premier + embroidery. I didn't buy all the modules, just the embroidery, it was $600. Thanks for your help.

constanceseip, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Pfaff 5D embroidery software and Windows 10

Pfaff 4D embroidery software compatibility with Windows 10

I am no longer able to save files to .vp3 when I am using the Design Creator, Picture Stitch and Cross stitch in Pfaff 4D embroidery software. When trying to save to ".vp3" I only get "other files." Has any other else had this problem and is there any
    work around besides reverting back to Widows XP or vista?

RosemaryPink, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Pfaff 5D embroidery software and Windows 10

1. Pfaff 5D embroidery software and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pfaff embroidery software

2. I want to load the 5D embroidery on another laptop. But this laptop doesn't have a CD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to load the 5D embroidery on another laptop. But this laptop doesn't have a CD...: I want to load the 5D embroidery on another laptop. But this laptop doesn't have a CD Drive. Is there a way to get the software digitally?...
  3. I want to load the 5D embroidery on another laptop. But this laptop doesn't have a CD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to load the 5D embroidery on another laptop. But this laptop doesn't have a CD...: I want to load the 5D embroidery on another laptop. But this laptop doesn't have a CD Drive. Is there a way to get the software digitally?...
  4. I have Windows 10 and now my 6D Embroidery Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have Windows 10 and now my 6D Embroidery Software: I have been able to print out my designs before I take design to the machine. Just recently now I tried to print out designs before embroidering, it is printing black blocks instead of the design. Anyone know what the problem is?...
  5. Threads Embroidery software check license message

Threads Embroidery software check license message: I am trying to open a document using PES app Threads Embroidery Software. I get a windows security dialogue box entitled Check license asking for a login. I cannot log in no matter what combination user names/ password I use. My Microsoft Acct sign in information does not...
  6. Windows 10 drivers for Pfaff® creative™ 7570 embroidery machine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 drivers for Pfaff® creative™ 7570 embroidery machine: I have a 20 year old Pfaff® creative™ 7570 embroidery sewing machine and would like to see if there are drivers I could download that would allow me to use it with Windows 10. Or, is there aftermarket software anywhere available for purchase or otherwise to allow me to use my...
  7. Thread Embroidery Software

Thread Embroidery Software: I keep getting a message to log in. What information do I need to log in to use this software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thread-embroidery-software/63f022c3-4060-4ebc-9e88-e72d11f673a2
  8. 6D embroidery software

6D embroidery software: The software company swears it works with windows 10! I can not get my software to work ever since the update. What LIARS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/6d-embroidery-software/c4d2f467-a444-4594-be2a-de26bfd4a5e8
  9. Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista

Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista: I have Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10. Embroidery Extra and Stitch Editor work and save OK. Design Creator, Picture Stitch and Cross Stitch run OK but will not save to an embroidery file. When trying to save will just get, "(all file(*.*))" but no choice of...
  10. Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10 & Vista: I have Pfaff 4D Suit software running on Windows 10. Embroidery Extra and Stitch Editor work and save OK. Design Creator, Picture Stitch and Cross Stitch run OK but will not save to an embroidery file. When trying to save will just get, "(all file(*.*))" but no choice of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 5d embroidery software windows 10

2. pfaff 4d embroidery software

3. pfaff 5d embroidery software help

4. 5d embroidery software drivers for windows 10,
  5. 5d embroidery software,
  6. 5d pfaff embroidery software,
  7. 5d embroidery windows 10,
  8. 5d embroidery software download,
  9. embroidery software windows10,
  10. 5d embroidery system windows 10,
  11. pfaff 5d software,