Windows 10: PFN LIST CORRUPT, BBOD, Please help!

Discus and support PFN LIST CORRUPT, BBOD, Please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This morning out of the blue, my computer demanded a restart after adobe updated. After that I started getting a constant cycle of reboot, blue screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AngelaWithAnA, Nov 5, 2020.

1. PFN LIST CORRUPT, BBOD, Please help!

This morning out of the blue, my computer demanded a restart after adobe updated. After that I started getting a constant cycle of reboot, blue screen, reboot again. The error code I got was PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

I followed the advice here and preemptively got a driver report from DriverView.

You can see my driver view report here: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ai6yYyxy0TFuhwbqQ7-V8TFunp2-

Help would be greatly appreciated!!!

:)

AngelaWithAnA, Nov 5, 2020

2. PFN List Corrupt

I have Windows 10 32 bit tablet and I get the message that my computer is being fixed every time I boot it... but only when I turn it off and reboot. It refers to PFN List Corrupt. I am not a programmer and have no idea how to fix it.... PLEASE HELP.

gilconsult, Nov 5, 2020
  3. PFN List Corrupt HELP

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Glen. I'm happy to assist you.

PFN stand for "Page Frame Number" is an indexing number that is used by the Hard Drive to know the location of every file on the physical disk. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT is a blue screen error that indicates that the Page Frame Number list is corrupted.

Please check the different solutions indicated in the link below that can address this certain issue.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/pfn_list_corrupt...

Hope it will help.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

GlenGapasen, Nov 5, 2020
  4. PFN LIST CORRUPT, BBOD, Please help!

PancakezRule, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

PFN LIST CORRUPT, BBOD, Please help!

1. PFN LIST CORRUPT, BBOD, Please help! - Similar Threads - PFN LIST CORRUPT

2. PFN List Corrupt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PFN List Corrupt: Been getting blue screens the past two days. Got this message this morning but a different one yesterday. I installed a fresh windows yesterday to see if this fixed it and apparently it didn't. Can anyone tell me what the problem is please? DMP file is linked below. Thank...
  3. PFN List Corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN List Corrupt: Been getting blue screens the past two days. Got this message this morning but a different one yesterday. I installed a fresh windows yesterday to see if this fixed it and apparently it didn't. Can anyone tell me what the problem is please? DMP file is linked below. Thank...
  4. PFN List Corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PFN list Corrupt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN list Corrupt.: I've been receiving this error for some time, but it is becoming more and more further I have already done a reformat, I was using a Noname off brand SSD and since upgraded now to a Samsung evo 1TB. and still pops up. it only happens on pc shut down or reboot and weird enough...
  6. PFN list Corrupt.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PFN list Corrupt.: I've been receiving this error for some time, but it is becoming more and more further I have already done a reformat, I was using a Noname off brand SSD and since upgraded now to a Samsung evo 1TB. and still pops up. it only happens on pc shut down or reboot and weird enough...
  7. PFN list Corrupt.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT: Today I faced BSOD on my laptop. Specs: i7-7500U, 8GB RAM, 512SSD, 2GB AMD GPU. BSOD STOP CODE: PFN LIST CORRUPT Onedrive link for Minidump and msinfo32 files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS-d0Mh6mPMn2kTYDoVPumYZToO?e=E6XLjZ...
  9. BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT: Today I faced BSOD on my laptop. Specs: i7-7500U, 8GB RAM, 512SSD, 2GB AMD GPU. BSOD STOP CODE: PFN LIST CORRUPT Onedrive link for Minidump and msinfo32 files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS-d0Mh6mPMn2kTYDoVPumYZToO?e=E6XLjZ...
  10. PFN List Corrupt HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    PFN List Corrupt HELP: Hi : I know this question has been asked before but nothing is working. My computer keeps crashing and if I see this blue screen one more time I'm going to put my computer in the bin and never use Windows again. Can someone PLEEEEEASE help with PFN_List_Corrupt Thank you...