Windows 10: PFN List Corrupt HELP

Discus and support PFN List Corrupt HELP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi : I know this question has been asked before but nothing is working. My computer keeps crashing and if I see this blue screen one more time I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GreenerSolutions, Apr 27, 2020.

1. PFN List Corrupt HELP

Hi :

I know this question has been asked before but nothing is working. My computer keeps crashing and if I see this blue screen one more time I'm going to put my computer in the bin and never use Windows again. Can someone PLEEEEEASE help with PFN_List_Corrupt

Thank you so much :

:)

GreenerSolutions, Apr 27, 2020

2. PFN List Corrupt

I have Windows 10 32 bit tablet and I get the message that my computer is being fixed every time I boot it... but only when I turn it off and reboot. It refers to PFN List Corrupt. I am not a programmer and have no idea how to fix it.... PLEASE HELP.

gilconsult, Apr 27, 2020
  3. PancakezRule, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Sandry Win User

PFN List Corrupt HELP

Repeated BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal- Pfn list corrupt - ntkrnlmp.exe

Over the last week or so I've been having BSOD crashes at random intervals. Sometimes they seem to occur when my laptop has been asleep, or when it wakes up, but other times when I'm using it. When it crashes, I haven't been doing anything more strenuous than watching BBCV Iplayer on it. On some occasions it cites irq_not_less_or_equal as a problem, on others it cites pfn list corrupt and on yet other still it just says that it's collecting data and restarting and doesn't offer anything helpful.

I've tried removing the Nvidia Drivers and installing the latest version as suggested in a similar thread, but it hasn't stopped the crashes. Tonight I downloaded and ran "WhoCrashed" to see if I could glean anything useful, but other than pointing to ntkrnlmp.exe repeatedly and suggesting that I might have more luck with the pro version (no kidding!?), it didn't leave me any the wiser.

I've attached the report from WhoCrashed on the off chance that it's useful and I've attached the debug file hoping that someone that knows better what to look for will be able to offer advice.

Many thanks,

~

Sandry, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

PFN List Corrupt HELP

1. PFN List Corrupt HELP - Similar Threads - PFN List Corrupt

2. PFN List Corrupt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PFN List Corrupt: Been getting blue screens the past two days. Got this message this morning but a different one yesterday. I installed a fresh windows yesterday to see if this fixed it and apparently it didn't. Can anyone tell me what the problem is please? DMP file is linked below. Thank...
  3. PFN List Corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN List Corrupt: Been getting blue screens the past two days. Got this message this morning but a different one yesterday. I installed a fresh windows yesterday to see if this fixed it and apparently it didn't. Can anyone tell me what the problem is please? DMP file is linked below. Thank...
  4. PFN List Corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PFN list Corrupt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN list Corrupt.: I've been receiving this error for some time, but it is becoming more and more further I have already done a reformat, I was using a Noname off brand SSD and since upgraded now to a Samsung evo 1TB. and still pops up. it only happens on pc shut down or reboot and weird enough...
  6. PFN list Corrupt.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PFN list Corrupt.: I've been receiving this error for some time, but it is becoming more and more further I have already done a reformat, I was using a Noname off brand SSD and since upgraded now to a Samsung evo 1TB. and still pops up. it only happens on pc shut down or reboot and weird enough...
  7. PFN list Corrupt.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT: Today I faced BSOD on my laptop. Specs: i7-7500U, 8GB RAM, 512SSD, 2GB AMD GPU. BSOD STOP CODE: PFN LIST CORRUPT Onedrive link for Minidump and msinfo32 files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS-d0Mh6mPMn2kTYDoVPumYZToO?e=E6XLjZ...
  9. BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT

BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT: Today I faced BSOD on my laptop. Specs: i7-7500U, 8GB RAM, 512SSD, 2GB AMD GPU. BSOD STOP CODE: PFN LIST CORRUPT Onedrive link for Minidump and msinfo32 files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS-d0Mh6mPMn2kTYDoVPumYZToO?e=E6XLjZ...
  10. PFN LIST CORRUPT, BBOD, Please help!

PFN LIST CORRUPT, BBOD, Please help!: This morning out of the blue, my computer demanded a restart after adobe updated. After that I started getting a constant cycle of reboot, blue screen, reboot again. The error code I got was PFN_LIST_CORRUPT I followed the advice here and preemptively got a driver report...