Windows 10: PFN_list_corrrupt

Discus and support PFN_list_corrrupt in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Since yesterday, I've been having problems with the dreaded PFN_list_corrupt BSOD. I've tried several fixes memtest, reinstalling a buttload of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Danny Lake-Giguère, Aug 17, 2022.

1. PFN_list_corrrupt

Hello,Since yesterday, I've been having problems with the dreaded PFN_list_corrupt BSOD. I've tried several fixes memtest, reinstalling a buttload of drivers, disk check and so forth but it seems it keeps happening, especially when the PC is coming back from sleep mode, or when I'm restarting / shutting off. So far, no crash during gaming or working. Seems it's a bit above my meagre knowledge so I humbly beseech for help :Here are systems specs:- Windows 10 64-bit- IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz- MEG z390 Ace- 16 GB RAM- new GPU, just in case rtx 3060 ti

:)

Danny Lake-Giguère, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

PFN_list_corrrupt

1. PFN_list_corrrupt - Similar Threads - PFN_list_corrrupt

2. PFN_list_corrrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PFN_list_corrrupt: Hello,Since yesterday, I've been having problems with the dreaded PFN_list_corrupt BSOD. I've tried several fixes memtest, reinstalling a buttload of drivers, disk check and so forth but it seems it keeps happening, especially when the PC is coming back from sleep mode, or...
  3. PFN_list_corrrupt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PFN_list_corrrupt: Hello,Since yesterday, I've been having problems with the dreaded PFN_list_corrupt BSOD. I've tried several fixes memtest, reinstalling a buttload of drivers, disk check and so forth but it seems it keeps happening, especially when the PC is coming back from sleep mode, or...