Windows 10: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error

Discus and support PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It seems to be connected with sound. When I go to the sound settings or click on manage sound devices, I get BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error. Any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mitch McNish, Jun 7, 2020.

1. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error

It seems to be connected with sound. When I go to the sound settings or click on manage sound devices, I get BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error. Any help is highly appreciated

:)

Mitch McNish, Jun 7, 2020

2. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Windows 10

Hi,

The issue you're experiencing with having a blue screen with an error code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT might be due to a variety of reasons, and that is what we are going to find out. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would need to know the following
    information:

• Which build and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What particular activity are you doing on your device before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot on your device. Check if the same issue persists even after booting the device into a clean boot. This
    link provides further information about how clean boot works and the steps on how to perform clean boot. Make sure to follow the steps under Windows

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 7, 2020
  3. TheKappa Win User
    PFN_List_Corrupt

Hi there,

I have been trying to fix a BSOD error of PFN_List_Corrupt for a few weeks now with my Windows 10 install. It's very random, but annoying. I've run memtest a few times with no findings. I've reinstalled various drivers and no luck. I just recently did a
    fresh Win 8.1 install to the SSD and then upgraded to Win 10. I am assuming I need to do another fresh install of 10, but before going through that, I thought I would ask the community if there was an easy PFN_List_Corrupt fix. I've searched around a fair
    bit and tried some of the suggested fixes, but so far, nothing has worked.

Verifier.exe puts me in a BSOD loop. Luckily, I had a system restore point and used that.

Here is a link to my three most recent Minidump files:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Three different driver crashes here

- First one, the PFN_List_Corrupt (0x0000004e) caused by ntoskrnl.exe

- Second one, Nvlddmkm.sys

- Third one, Driver Verifier BSOD loop caused by aswsnx.sys (my Avast antivirus) as well as ntoskrnl.exe

Anyway, would love any suggestions as to best go about repairing this. Thanks in advance for any help.

TheKappa, Jun 7, 2020
  4. PNapa21 Win User

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error

Error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

What does this error: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT mean, and what should I do? Who ever answers this please put your answers in the simplest terms. Thank You

PS: My PC booted up fine and seems to be working ok I got the above error after I woke up my PC from sleep

PNapa21, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error

1. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error - Similar Threads - PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error

2. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal: I'm experiencing constant blue screen of death errors. pfn_list_corrupt and irql_not_less_or_equal codes most commonly.I'm at my wits end. I have tried the following:1 Updated OS with Windows Update2 Updating drivers on all hardware3 Rolling back to previous version of GPU...
  3. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal: I'm experiencing constant blue screen of death errors. pfn_list_corrupt and irql_not_less_or_equal codes most commonly.I'm at my wits end. I have tried the following:1 Updated OS with Windows Update2 Updating drivers on all hardware3 Rolling back to previous version of GPU...
  4. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD with 4 unhappy faces when I login error code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with 4 unhappy faces when I login error code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: I checked my minidump files , and it says MachineOwner in the followupThe error will happen when I restart windows or login windowsCan you please helpHardware: i7 10700FRX 6800XT8GBx4 RAM 2400Mhz Kingston1TB SSDHackintosh Dual-Boot...
  6. BSOD with 4 unhappy faces when I login error code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

BSOD with 4 unhappy faces when I login error code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: I checked my minidump files , and it says MachineOwner in the followupThe error will happen when I restart windows or login windowsCan you please helpHardware: i7 10700FRX 6800XT8GBx4 RAM 2400Mhz Kingston1TB SSDHackintosh Dual-Boot...
  7. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My pc crashed a lot of times recently and i dont know why does someone of u know how to fix this i can also provide minidump files if they are needed thanks if someone helps.Here are my Specs if u need these: Mainboard: Z390a-proRam: 16gb of corsair vengance Gpu: RTX 2070...
  8. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My pc crashed a lot of times recently and i dont know why does someone of u know how to fix this i can also provide minidump files if they are needed thanks if someone helps.Here are my Specs if u need these: Mainboard: Z390a-proRam: 16gb of corsair vengance Gpu: RTX 2070...
  9. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. BSOD Windows 11 22H2 - PFN_List_Corrupt error

BSOD Windows 11 22H2 - PFN_List_Corrupt error: Hello,I recently did a fresh install of Windows 11 and completed all the updates as I completely updated all my hardware for my gaming system:i7-13700 CPUDDR5 32Gig T-Force RAMGigabyte 4090 RTXEVGA NOVA 1300W PSUAsus STRIX Z790-F WiFi Gaming MotherboardBitdefender AVI have 3...