Windows 10: PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep

Discus and support PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Unfortunately as of late I'm getting the "PFN_list_corrupt" error on almost every wake up from sleep. I had 2 external HDD's plugged in thinking maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Aaron_LC, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Aaron_LC Win User

PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep

Unfortunately as of late I'm getting the "PFN_list_corrupt" error on almost every wake up from sleep. I had 2 external HDD's plugged in thinking maybe those were the issue, however it still persists when unplugged. I did a check on my main SSD with seemingly no issues, also did a RAM check and it seemed like all was fine. This issue is still happening, any further help or suggestions that might rectify this issue?Windows 10 Pro v19045.2251. All OS updates are current.

:)

Aaron_LC, Nov 23, 2022

2. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 23, 2022
  4. PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep

Will not wake from sleep

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I would suggest you to try the steps below to open the power troubleshooter

1. Press Windows key + R to open the run command.

2. Type control and press enter to open control panel.

3. Type troubleshooting in the control panel search box.

4. On the left side, click on "troubleshooting".

5. Click "view all" on the left pane.

6. Run the power troubleshooter.

To make sure your devices are set to wake the computer up, I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• 1. Press Windows key + R

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. Expand keyboard, it will display your keyboard, right click and go to properties.

4. Select Power management.

5. Check Allow this device to wake the computer.
    Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep

1. PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep - Similar Threads - PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon

2. PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep: My computer restarts when I wake it from sleep. I am confident this is not a hardware issue as everything works as it should on Linux. I disabled restart when there is an error, and when I wake it, the peripherals do not light up, or appear to connect at all. I already tried...
  3. PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep: My computer restarts when I wake it from sleep. I am confident this is not a hardware issue as everything works as it should on Linux. I disabled restart when there is an error, and when I wake it, the peripherals do not light up, or appear to connect at all. I already tried...
  4. PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep: Unfortunately as of late I'm getting the "PFN_list_corrupt" error on almost every wake up from sleep. I had 2 external HDD's plugged in thinking maybe those were the issue, however it still persists when unplugged. I did a check on my main SSD with seemingly no issues, also...
  5. PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PFN_List_Corrupt Right Upon Waking from Sleep: Unfortunately as of late I'm getting the "PFN_list_corrupt" error on almost every wake up from sleep. I had 2 external HDD's plugged in thinking maybe those were the issue, however it still persists when unplugged. I did a check on my main SSD with seemingly no issues, also...
  6. Windows 10 not requiring upon waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 not requiring upon waking up from sleep: As of a few days ago, Windows stopped asking me for a password when the computer wakes up from sleep. Basically, I leave my computer and it times out, goes to sleep, and then when I press a key or click the mouse it no longer asks me for my password. How do I fix this?...
  7. Freeze or Blue Screen Upon Wake from Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freeze or Blue Screen Upon Wake from Sleep: After upgrading to NVMe m.2 SSD, I have been experiencing freeze or blue screen upon wake from sleep. Sometimes the machine loads the background with no login prompt or date/time information, and sometimes the machine goes to blue screen. I reset; normal startup. I have...
  8. BSOD upon waking from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD upon waking from sleep: Attachment 133661 A new laptop with Windows 10 freezing when waking from sleep. BSOD: irql not less or equal. Please help.. Thank you very much! 83616
  9. Internal HDD not recognized upon waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal HDD not recognized upon waking from sleep: I have an internal HDD that is not recognized when Windows 10 upon waking from sleep. This is a 2TB HDD that came with the system (a Dell XPS 8900) that I have since made into a data drive—all my programs and OS are on another drive. I'm running the anniversary update on...
  10. Computer lost saved state upon waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer lost saved state upon waking from sleep: Rather occasionally, like around 4-5x a month, when I wake my laptop from sleep, no previously running applications will be running and the desktop is clean as if it was rebooted. There is no BSOD as well. Any ideas on how to narrow down the issue ? Cheers *Smile Edit:...