Windows 10: Pfn_list_corrupt

Discus and support Pfn_list_corrupt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today my pc randomly crashed with a BSOD what could be causing it? 56381 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by guarizapo, Jul 15, 2016.

1. guarizapo Win User

Pfn_list_corrupt

Today my pc randomly crashed with a BSOD
    what could be causing it?

:)

guarizapo, Jul 15, 2016

2. How to delete Hauppauge drivers? (hcw88aud.sys and such) (causing BSODs)

I've noticed something about the PFN_LIST_CORRUPTs.

According to the Microsoft website, if the first parameter is 0x99, then the fourth one should be zero.

Only the one that happened today is zero.

The others are things like 0x000000900009d54b or 0x0e00008000080160.

The rest of todays PFN_LIST_CORRUPT parameters are

0x0000000000000099,

0x000000000009d0d0,

0x0000000000000001,

0x0000000000000000

Robin Shekleton, Jul 15, 2016
  3. Raj621 Win User
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Hi Sumit,

I have unchecked Microsoft Driver in Driver verifier. I have run memory test also but there is no error Found.

So what is the next process for the same...?

Raj621, Jul 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Pfn_list_corrupt

Hi guarizapo,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Unfortunately the dump does not seem to show any driver as a possible cause.
    If another BSOD happens again anytime soon, please run below memory diagnostics test.
    This diagnostics test could take up to a day or 2 days to finish 8 passes with 16GB.

Pfn_list_corrupt [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    Pfn_list_corrupt [​IMG]
    RAM TEST

Pfn_list_corrupt [​IMG]
    Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Pfn_list_corrupt [​IMG]
    Note
    Pfn_list_corrupt [​IMG]

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

5. guarizapo Win User
    Thanks for the reply
    I forgot to mention that the same day it happened i updated the nvidia drivers
    Today my pc completely froze (I was playing payday 2 when the pfn_list_corrupt and today when it froze)
    But since u think it might not be a driver issue, and since it froze today (literally froze, the image and everything) im going to run memtest as u suggested.
    I will update in a couple of days after I run the test

guarizapo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Pfn_list_corrupt

1. Pfn_list_corrupt - Similar Threads - Pfn_list_corrupt

2. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: About a month ago I replaced my Aio pump because my pre-built computer was throttling hard and the proprietary pump died. I was getting constant blue screens and crashes afterwards and was going through hell because I am not great with computers. After about a month of it...
  3. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: About a month ago I replaced my Aio pump because my pre-built computer was throttling hard and the proprietary pump died. I was getting constant blue screens and crashes afterwards and was going through hell because I am not great with computers. After about a month of it...
  4. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal: I'm experiencing constant blue screen of death errors. pfn_list_corrupt and irql_not_less_or_equal codes most commonly.I'm at my wits end. I have tried the following:1 Updated OS with Windows Update2 Updating drivers on all hardware3 Rolling back to previous version of GPU...
  5. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal: I'm experiencing constant blue screen of death errors. pfn_list_corrupt and irql_not_less_or_equal codes most commonly.I'm at my wits end. I have tried the following:1 Updated OS with Windows Update2 Updating drivers on all hardware3 Rolling back to previous version of GPU...
  6. Constant Blue Screen of Death Errors pfn_list_corrupt, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT reoccuring despite new PC setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT reoccuring despite new PC setup: Hi,I've been having an issue with BSOD with a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error.The issue first appeared on my last PCAfter I couldn't figure out what was happening, I re-installed WindowsA few months later it started happening again at random timesI re-installed Windows again, had a...
  8. BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT reoccuring despite new PC setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT reoccuring despite new PC setup: Hi,I've been having an issue with BSOD with a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error.The issue first appeared on my last PCAfter I couldn't figure out what was happening, I re-installed WindowsA few months later it started happening again at random timesI re-installed Windows again, had a...
  9. BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT reoccuring despite new PC setup

10. Windows 11 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

Windows 11 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: I've done a lot of solutions done on this forum to try and fix my BSOD problem but nothing is working. When I launch my game from steam I get the pfn_list_corrupted error only with the one specific game. It's not my ram i checked that, updated my drivers, run various tests,...