Windows 10: PFN_LIST_CURRUPT Error

Discus and support PFN_LIST_CURRUPT Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sometime in the last 6 months or so I added a driver to my system that now causes SiSoft Sandra Lite 2021 to crash with a Blue Screen and the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dlwmacgregor, Jul 17, 2021.

1. PFN_LIST_CURRUPT Error

Sometime in the last 6 months or so I added a driver to my system that now causes SiSoft Sandra Lite 2021 to crash with a Blue Screen and the error message PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. I have no idea which driver it is. It there any way to tell which driver is causing it? I ran Blue Screen View and received the information in my attachment. Thank you.

:)

dlwmacgregor, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

PFN_LIST_CURRUPT Error

1. PFN_LIST_CURRUPT Error - Similar Threads - PFN_LIST_CURRUPT Error

2. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  3. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  4. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intermittent error when using symstore to upload debug symbols

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent error when using symstore to upload debug symbols: Hi,We're seeing some intermittent errors when trying to use symstore to upload debug symbols to a shared drive in our CI system. The output from the commandSYMSTORE MESSAGE: 0 alternate indexers registered SYMSTORE MESSAGE: LastId.txt reported id 0 SYMSTORE MESSAGE:...
  6. Intermittent error when using symstore to upload debug symbols

Intermittent error when using symstore to upload debug symbols: Hi,We're seeing some intermittent errors when trying to use symstore to upload debug symbols to a shared drive in our CI system. The output from the commandSYMSTORE MESSAGE: 0 alternate indexers registered SYMSTORE MESSAGE: LastId.txt reported id 0 SYMSTORE MESSAGE:...
  7. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  8. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  9. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

10. PFN_LIST_CURRUPT blue screen when I close Adobe Audition 2020 version

PFN_LIST_CURRUPT blue screen when I close Adobe Audition 2020 version: Hello I've been running Adobe Audition 2020 for some time now and just yesterday I experienced a blue screen error which gives the code PFN_LIST_CURRUPT when I simply try to close the program down. The computer then resets itself. Now this error happens every time I try to...