Windows 10: PG-9076 Controller won't connect via bluetooth - needs PIN code

Discus and support PG-9076 Controller won't connect via bluetooth - needs PIN code in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, after a few hours of trying solutions on the internet, nothing helped... the only "proper" solution i found was typing "0000" in the PIN code tab,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jakobsn, May 18, 2019.

1. Jakobsn Win User

PG-9076 Controller won't connect via bluetooth - needs PIN code

So, after a few hours of trying solutions on the internet, nothing helped... the only "proper" solution i found was typing "0000" in the PIN code tab, but that didn't work.

Any other solution?

:)

Jakobsn, May 18, 2019

2. Xbox one s controller needs a pin

Hi Elijah,

One possible reason as to why you're being asked to enter a PIN code is due to an outdated device driver. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to connect the controller via a wired or wireless?
    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried connecting a different controller on your Windows 10 PC and check if the same issue occurs?

The default PIN codes are "0000"and "1234". We suggest that you try those combinations. You may also
    find the PIN on the accessory itself.

If you're connecting the controller via Bluetooth, kindly run the Bluetooth troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Select the Start button, then select
      Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

We also recommend running the devices and driver troubleshooter. See
    Microsoft Easy fix solutions
    and look for Find and fix problems with devices and driver.

Catherine Cus., May 18, 2019
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 18, 2019
  4. PG-9076 Controller won't connect via bluetooth - needs PIN code

Xbox one S controller PIN win10

Hi,

One possible reason as to why you're asked to enter a PIN code when connecting your
    Xbox One S Controller on Windows 10 is due to a corrupted device driver. For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried connecting the controller to a different device and check if the same issue occurs?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to connect your controller to your computer via Bluetooth?
    • Did you set up a PIN code on this controller before?

In the meantime, we recommend running the Bluetooth troubleshooter. This can help restore corrupted device driver. Here are the steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Reconnect the controller and check if the same issue occurs.

If the same issue occurs, kindly proceed with removing and re-adding the controller. Refer to the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings.
    • Select Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
    • Select the controller, then choose Remove device.
    • Select Yes.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Reconnect the controller and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., May 18, 2019
Thema:

PG-9076 Controller won't connect via bluetooth - needs PIN code

1. PG-9076 Controller won't connect via bluetooth - needs PIN code - Similar Threads - 9076 Controller won't

2. Xbox Controller Won't Connect To My PC Via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Won't Connect To My PC Via Bluetooth: My Xbox Controller will not connect to my PC via bluetooth, When I try to connect it, it says ''Try to connect the device again". It was working perfectly fine last weekend, so if anyone can help me, thank you....
  3. Xbox Controller Won't Connect To My PC Via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller Won't Connect To My PC Via Bluetooth: My Xbox Controller will not connect to my PC via bluetooth, When I try to connect it, it says ''Try to connect the device again". It was working perfectly fine last weekend, so if anyone can help me, thank you....
  4. XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth: I'm trying to connect my Xbox series X/S controller to my windows 10 PC. But the bluetooth in the PC is unable to discover the controller in pairing mode. The controller works well in other Android devices. I have tried out all the possibilities like updating the drivers,...
  5. Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth: Hello,i am currently trying to connect my controller via bluetooth with my windows 10 system but somehow its not shown in the bluetooth "add a device" list. However i did notice that the xbox one controller is shown as paired in the bluetooth other devices section even tho my...
  6. Can't connect xbox controller via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect xbox controller via bluetooth: I unpaired the controller from my pc, and now it won't even appear for me to pair it. I've seen a bunch of people posting about this same problem and I have yet to find an actual solution for this. submitted by /u/numdez [link] [comments]...
  7. Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth

Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth: [ATTACH] Hey all! Been having problems with my Xbox one Bluetooth controller as of today. Device manager says it's connected, but the "BLuetooth and other devices" doesn't show it. If i turn the controller on it won't connect, and if i try and add the controller, my PC...
  8. My Xbox Controller needs a pin when trying to connect via bluetooth, any advice?

My Xbox Controller needs a pin when trying to connect via bluetooth, any advice?: Dropped £45 on a new controller, doesn't connect. I'm a bit stuck and would be grateful for any advice although don't spew the troubleshooting answer from the Xbox site, if I wanted a wired connection I'd have bought a wired controller. I've tried reseting, rebooting and...
  9. Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.

Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.: HI, i have a windows 10 desktop and a external bluetooth adapter. when i try to connect my xbox controller via bluetooth it gives a error message " check the pin and try again".?? i tried connecting the controller to my brother's laptop its connecting properly and working...
  10. Bluetooth game controller won't connect

Bluetooth game controller won't connect: Hello. I got a chinese brand game controller, it's a JYS NS126. I can connect it with wires no problem, it appears as a xbox 360 controller. But when I try to conect it with bluetooth it does not work. Windows finds it, it pairs with the name of Pro Controller, but after the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pg9076 pairing code

2. how to pair a pg 9076 with a pc