Windows 10: Pg up,dwn

Discus and support Pg up,dwn in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello: All of sudden pgup/pgdwn buttons do not wrk. I use fnger to move pg up,dwn. Always worked till 10 min. ago. Help. Thank you. David ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidMellard, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Pg up,dwn

Hello: All of sudden pgup/pgdwn buttons do not wrk. I use fnger to move pg up,dwn. Always worked till 10 min. ago. Help. Thank you. David *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

DavidMellard, Apr 6, 2020

2. Navigational Arrow Keys and PrintScreen (Printscreen not working properly), Del Key, Pg Up, Pg Down

If I turn Num Lock on, I can't use my navigational (normal) arrow keys which are used fr scrolling and gaming...

If I turn on Num Lock, Dek Ley is not working..

If I turn on Num Lock, Pg Up and Pg Down also not working..

Please help me....FAST!!

Print Screen is not working properly..

The hardware is perfectly OK, I am running Windows 10 Pro....

Pl suggest help

Aritra_589, Apr 6, 2020
  3. DPM2009 Win User
    Use Pg Up or Pg Down to scroll start screen?

In Windows 8.1 it was possible to use the Page Up or
    Page Down
    buttons to scroll in the Start Screen.

I find using the Windows key and the Pg Up or Pg Down keys much faster than using the mouse to scroll.

Is it possible to configure this in Windows 10?

Cheers,

Dave

DPM2009, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Pg up,dwn

PG keeps getting typed in the windows 10 voice to text

Hello Margo,

There can a number of reasons for this kind of issue to occur. It would be helpful if you can provide us additional information about your concern. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • What exactly do you mean by "PG keeps getting typed in"?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the current version and build number of your Windows 10 PC?
    Select the Start button, type
    About your PC, and then press Enter to find out the version and build number of your Windows 10 PC. Please post both the
    Version and
    OS Build of your PC.

Devlin Sco, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Pg up,dwn

1. Pg up,dwn - Similar Threads - dwn

2. Desktop Window Manager dwn using more and more RAM as time goes on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop Window Manager dwn using more and more RAM as time goes on: Hello, I have some problem with my memory, it will consume more and more as time go on.--> The "" is Desktop Window Manager dwn, and it use about 400MB.--> I also encounter a situation that become 1000MB.--> I search something for it and it seems that less than 100MB is...
  3. setup new computer, monitor failed middle of update, accidently shut dwn. fails to boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    setup new computer, monitor failed middle of update, accidently shut dwn. fails to boot.: with blue screen. will not boot. file:\windows\system32\winload.efi error code:0xc0000225 followed by file:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe error code:0xc0000221 ....
  4. upside dwn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    upside dwn: My screen is upside down. Tried to restart but still upside down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upside-dwn/31633eb2-0dde-4d80-bd4f-f1787c90817f