Windows 10: PGA2K21 win10, no matches in matchmaking

Discus and support PGA2K21 win10, no matches in matchmaking in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Installed PGA2K21 on my gaming PC. It plays perfectly EXCEPT I cannot get a match in matchmaking. No matter which match type I choose, it just sits... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reddi Yetti, Jul 16, 2021.

1. PGA2K21 win10, no matches in matchmaking

Installed PGA2K21 on my gaming PC. It plays perfectly EXCEPT I cannot get a match in matchmaking. No matter which match type I choose, it just sits there searching for players and never finds any. I am definitely ON LINE during the game, all leaderboards work within matchmaking, and it shows as ON LINE. I have PGA2K21 on XBOX also, and I can play matchmaking on there at any time without issue. Any help would be a great help, thank you. Michael

:)

Reddi Yetti, Jul 16, 2021

2. mainfinite matchmaking

Good evening, I have a problem with the game of gears of war 4 on microsoft pc. the problem is that the matchmaking lasts an eternity without ever starting. I can only do quick games, but not with matchmaking. I ask for your
    help

TaffetaWheat387, Jul 16, 2021
  3. 144fps support and Matchmaking on Halo 5: Forge?

Dear Microsoft,

Well there be 144fps support on Halo 5: Forge for Windows 10?

Well there be Matchmaking on Halo 5: Forge in the future?

I have 144Hz Monitor and I can only go up to 60fps in Halo 5: Forge.

I also want to see Matchmaking in Halo 5: Forge for Windows 10. So, I don't have to buy Xbox One Console in order for me to play Matchmaking.

For me, Keyboard and Mouse is way better then Xbox Controller for First Person Shooters.

ABOhiccups, Jul 16, 2021
  4. user33331 Win User

PGA2K21 win10, no matches in matchmaking

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

PGA2K21 win10, no matches in matchmaking

1. PGA2K21 win10, no matches in matchmaking - Similar Threads - PGA2K21 win10 matches

2. Fix Fortnite Matchmaking Error 1, 2 or 3

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Fortnite Matchmaking Error 1, 2 or 3: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix Fortnite Matchmaking error 1, 2, or 3. Fortnite is an online video game with three distinct game modes with the same gameplay and engine. But recently, some users have complained about facing errors while matchmaking in Fortnite....
  3. Games not matchmaking but internet is fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not matchmaking but internet is fine: I recently purchased a new gaming laptop and I have been encountering issues while trying to download and play games like apex legends, Fortnite and other games.Whenever I attempt to play,I receive error messages indicating matchmaking error or server connection problems ,...
  4. Games not matchmaking but internet is fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games not matchmaking but internet is fine: I recently purchased a new gaming laptop and I have been encountering issues while trying to download and play games like apex legends, Fortnite and other games.Whenever I attempt to play,I receive error messages indicating matchmaking error or server connection problems ,...
  5. Printer match

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer match: How do I get my HP All In One printer 8710 to work with Windows 11? My laptop is also HP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-match/aec35f68-e20c-4af1-b27b-b0ba3a2dc898
  6. Forza horizon 4 matchmaking Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 matchmaking Errors: Please assist me, i can make and join a convoy with my friend, but i cant join his session. when i click on Horizon life on my first tab in the setting i get the small pop up that shows me trying to join session, but nothing happens...
  7. How to configure Classic Shell to match Win10 search results?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to configure Classic Shell to match Win10 search results?: For example in Win 10 search I can type GTAV but in classic shell I have to type Grand Theft for it to show up. Why? Thank you submitted by /u/petertree [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqj6ro/how_to_configure_classic_shell_to_match_win10/
  8. Win10 magnifier does not match up to Win7 search facility

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 magnifier does not match up to Win7 search facility: For 10 years I have been running my W7 desktop. It's been the best system I have ever run. Rock solid (I cant remember when I last had a BSOD several years ago), and a totally reliable host for all my apps. However the system has been slowing and pausing increasingly...
  9. Name not match

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Name not match: [ATTACH] Just happened to see Event Viewer and drove me to this. That WD20 is 2TB storage that have error in Event Viewer. submitted by /u/hhaziq98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghyjcm/name_not_match/
  10. Can't click on results of "Best match" in Windows search (Win10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't click on results of "Best match" in Windows search (Win10): Hi all, I need help because this is driving me crazy. Suddenly I can't click (or press enter) on most icons best match suggests as they seem to be dead. It seems to be mostly app-related since I can't do it for matches like Chrome, Drive, Word... but it seems to be...