Windows 10: Pgup arrow key is a delete key

Discus and support Pgup arrow key is a delete key in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yes I have a idealpad 120s-11IAP and the uppage arrow key deletes rather than move up. what do I do to fix issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Clara1919, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Clara1919 Win User

Pgup arrow key is a delete key

Yes I have a idealpad 120s-11IAP and the uppage arrow key deletes rather than move up. what do I do to fix issue?

:)

Clara1919, Jul 30, 2019

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 30, 2019
  3. El_Mayo Win User
    Do compact and full sized keyboards have the same sized keys?

I've got a few keys on my mouse that can replace PgUp and PgDown, I never use Home , End, Insert Pause or Scroll lock. So really only delete and the direction keys would be missed

El_Mayo, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Pgup arrow key is a delete key

Enter, Backspace , Arrow keys not working

Hello

Thanks for your reply.

EXACT PROBLEM : All keys of my Standard PS/2 keyboard were working properly. But suddenly the 'ENTER', 'BACKSPACE', The arrow keys, 'PgUp', 'END', 'HOME' and some others have stopped working.

I tried all the above methods but none of them worked.

Hope a helpful reply.

KAUSTUBH KEJRIWAL, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Pgup arrow key is a delete key

1. Pgup arrow key is a delete key - Similar Threads - Pgup arrow key

2. Volume Keys and Arrow Keys not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Keys and Arrow Keys not working.: I just turned on my computer today, and my volume keys won't change the volume, and my arrow keys won't work at all. I've had this laptop for about a year, and nothing was wrong with it until today. It's an Inspiron 15 5000, with no usb keyboard/mouse. I've tried restarting...
  3. Arrow keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow keys not working: Hi! Is someone able to help me please? My left and right arrow keys are not working well. They both do things like reload and go to previous pages on chrome. And they dont work anymore in typing....
  4. Arrow Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow Keys: Just purchase new Samsung Galaxy Flex Alpha and when I press the arrow keys the go to the bottom of the page for both excel, word and when trying to type in the web address bar and suggestions come up it scrolls the web page instead of the suggestions. Is the computer faulty...
  5. Insert/Home/PgUp keys are controlling my cursor

Insert/Home/PgUp keys are controlling my cursor: I have no clue what is going, mouse keys are turned off but for some reason the keys are controlling my mouse movements and I can't use them for their original purpose. I don't have any scripts running this happens on boot. Please help Insert - Left click Home - Move...
  6. Arrow-keys delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Arrow-keys delay: How can i reduce the arrow-key delay? I want it as low as possible, without removing it. I think i already figured this out some time ago, but i can't for the life of me remember or figure it out. Surprisingly, google is no help at all. submitted by /u/morty-89 [link]...
  7. Erratic performance of arrow, pgup, and pgdn keys

Erratic performance of arrow, pgup, and pgdn keys: To scroll down a page I can either use the mouse with the scroll bar or use one of the subject keys. Trouble is, using the keys often doesn't work. Why not? Can this behavior be fixed?...
  8. Arrow keys and number key Issue

Arrow keys and number key Issue: Hello Community, I'm having an issue with the numbers in my number pad. The issue is if I press any of the following numbers on my number keypad 6,8,4,2 a few times and then press another of the same numbers mentioned the arrows keys kick in instead of giving me the number...
  9. Delete and PgUp Key does not work

Delete and PgUp Key does not work: Hi, I have laptop which I found recently the "del" and "PgUp" does not function. When I try the onscreen keyboard, it does work. Any hint for resolution? I am using Window 10 Pro. Pat...
  10. arrow keys

arrow keys: my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys/d4d8efed-8257-44cb-8620-ed2353733f15