Windows 10: Phantom Dust Control Issue

Discus and support Phantom Dust Control Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day. I've just downloaded and installed a FTP game from Microsoft called Phantom Dust. But it's having an issue responding to keyboard presses. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeviCroker, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Phantom Dust Control Issue

Good day. I've just downloaded and installed a FTP game from Microsoft called Phantom Dust. But it's having an issue responding to keyboard presses. It wouldn't respond at all to any key I press on the keyboard. It just stays on the title screen as I hit almost all keys on the keyboard. Is it an issue with my version of Windows or is it a special game playable only by Xbox controls? I use Windows 10 Home, i3 Dell Latitude laptop

:)

LeviCroker, Jul 22, 2021

2. Phantom Dust on Windows 10 won't start

Hi,

There are multiple reasons why you won’t be able to launch Phantom Dust. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows build and version are you using?
    • Have you already checked if your drivers are up to date?

In the meantime, we recommend that you check the system requirements of Phantom Dust from their support website.

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Phantom Dust cannot sign in

Hi,

There are several factors that may have caused the issue in signing in to Phantom Dust. It is possible that you are unable to sign in to the game itself.

To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you launching the game through Xbox app?
    • Are you signed in to your account on the Xbox app?
    • Based on the image that you provided, what happens when you click the Yes button?

Loraine Mon, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Gil deG Win User

Phantom Dust Control Issue

Loading phantom dust on pc.

Hi,

Base on the information that you provided, we suggest that you contact the Phantom Dust support as they are the department that can best assist you with your concern since you mentioned that you meet the game requirements.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Phantom Dust Control Issue

1. Phantom Dust Control Issue - Similar Threads - Phantom Dust Control

2. Phantom Dust - You could not be signed in. PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phantom Dust - You could not be signed in. PC: I was hoping someone might have a fix for this. After launching Phantom Dust from the .exe, Microsoft store, and Xbox app, the game reports that I "could not be singed in" and gives me the option to try again or close the game. If I "try again" the game immediately gives me...
  3. Phantom Dust - You could not be signed in. PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phantom Dust - You could not be signed in. PC: I was hoping someone might have a fix for this. After launching Phantom Dust from the .exe, Microsoft store, and Xbox app, the game reports that I "could not be singed in" and gives me the option to try again or close the game. If I "try again" the game immediately gives me...
  4. Phantom Controller Inputs After Disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phantom Controller Inputs After Disconnecting.: Hello,I've had a problem where if I unplug my Xbox One controller the Windows 10 UI elements, text cursor, and even mouse control in the case of using the snip tool will always pull to the right automatically. The only temporarily fix is to restart my computer, which...
  5. Phantom Controller Inputs After Disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phantom Controller Inputs After Disconnecting.: Hello,I've had a problem where if I unplug my Xbox One controller the Windows 10 UI elements, text cursor, and even mouse control in the case of using the snip tool will always pull to the right automatically. The only temporarily fix is to restart my computer, which...
  6. Phantom Controller Inputs After Disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Cleaning Dust of GPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleaning Dust of GPU: Hey all! So it's been a while since I last cleaned my GPU. I usually very careful use a vacuum cleaner to get the dust out of the fan. I know this isn't the safest option but nothing has happened yet! This time I want to do it with a air compressor to try and clean out all...
  8. Phantom Input Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Phantom Input Issue: I have a recurring issue with my Windows 10 PC and I need help figuring out how to troubleshoot it. Sometimes there is an issue with my keyboard input. It seems that my computer will somehow think that the ctrl button is permanently pressed, based on the fact that if I press...
  9. Phantom Input Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Phantom Input Issue: I have a recurring issue with my Windows 10 PC and I need help figuring out how to troubleshoot it. Sometimes there is an issue with my keyboard input. It seems that my computer will somehow think that the ctrl button is permanently pressed, based on the fact that if I press...
  10. Lenovo Dust Fan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Dust Fan: where can I find the link to download the Lenovo Dust Fan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-dust-fan/428afc22-b085-47da-9d96-cf512651c504