Windows 10: Phantom mouse

Discus and support Phantom mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently the mouse pad has a phantom mouse that prevents me from working...is there a permanent fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelGiles1, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Phantom mouse

Recently the mouse pad has a phantom mouse that prevents me from working...is there a permanent fix?

:)

MichaelGiles1, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Helmut Win User

Phantom router on network

Phantom devices has been going on since Windows 8.1
    Don't worry about them, I get a varying selection of neighbours phones, printers, smart TVs etc. They are not connecting, as you have noted no IP address.

"Also, any suggestions for a program that will scan the network and list all units "attached" to it?"

My Netgear Modem/Router/WAP does just that. Just look in Advanced Tab > Administration > Attached Devices. It lists wired, wireless 2.4G and 5G Devices.

Helmut, Dec 28, 2018
  3. 24C
    24c Win User
    Phantom router on network

Recently I've noticed a "phantom" router appearing in my network. The Belkin router is not mine, the Linksys is.

Properties of the Belkin router list serial number, MAC address, model number, model, manufacturer, but no IP address. It only shows up on my desktop, not the Pro 3's or HP laptop's File Explorer under Network.

Desktop is connected to network with a Netgear WNDA3100v3 N600 Dual Band USB Adapter - WPA2-PSK security type. Pro 3 and Laptop connect to network with their internal wireless connections

Haven't noticed any "strange" behavior, or usage, on my machines, but am curious as to why it is appearing in my network.

Also, any suggestions for a program that will scan the network and list all units "attached" to it?

Phantom mouse [​IMG]

4. Phantom mouse

N95:8GB Phantom Access Point

Hi Folks

After I upgraded my Nokia N95 8GB to the latest firmware it has inherited a new 'access point' - this is listed when I want to choose which method of connection when Im checking email but yet when I go into the settings menu to try and delete it - the phantom
    access point is not there; all the other ones are there but its missing.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might remove this phantom access point from the selection list when I attempt to connect

Many thanks in advance

abigsavage---01, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Phantom mouse

1. Phantom mouse - Similar Threads - Phantom mouse

2. Phantom process is causing a perma-loading ring on mouse

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phantom process is causing a perma-loading ring on mouse: Hello all, I need some help. After downloading a desktop wallpaper the blue loading ring around my mouse has been permanently appearing on my mouse when idle it dissappears when I go to click/type/interact with something. When I shut my computer down it shows that there is an...
  3. Mouse without borders, phantom cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without borders, phantom cursor: In some games on a remote machine, a "phantom" cursor appears in the middle of the screen Cyberpunk for example, it looks like a standard Windows cursor, while the cursor from the game moves as usual.Has anyone ever had this kind of problem?...
  4. Mouse without borders, phantom cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse without borders, phantom cursor: In some games on a remote machine, a "phantom" cursor appears in the middle of the screen Cyberpunk for example, it looks like a standard Windows cursor, while the cursor from the game moves as usual.Has anyone ever had this kind of problem?...
  5. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking: Hi, My mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner and I notice phantom clicking which is very annoying. Sometimes the mouse just becomes unresponsive. I check the mouse setting and error as picture below appear. I google solution and try solution provided by someone...
  6. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking: Hi, My mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner and I notice phantom clicking which is very annoying. Sometimes the mouse just becomes unresponsive. I check the mouse setting and error as picture below appear. I google solution and try solution provided by someone...
  7. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Phantom mouse clicks :o

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phantom mouse clicks :o: After the latest update, my mouse inserts phantom mouse clicks. Windows go out of focus and whatever is under the mouse gets clicked. I would bin this crap, expect I need it to work!!! submitted by /u/famaminores [link] [comments]...
  9. Phantom mouse clicks and cursor.

Phantom mouse clicks and cursor.: This problem is driving me nuts. I have an HP laptop with touchscreen. Sometimes it's fine and other times I can't send an email with out the phantom cursor bringing up contacts or something else that it thinks I clicked on. It's taking me 3 times as long to do my job. I...
  10. Phantom Mouse Pointer Movement and Clicking

Phantom Mouse Pointer Movement and Clicking: Hey guys, So, I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo IdeaPad 320. Everything was fine until a few days ago when the mouse pointer started getting stuck while I tried to move it. When left alone, it would start moving on its own in an abrupt manner. It also left-clicks at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phantom mouse