Windows 10: Phantom Software?

Discus and support Phantom Software? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was playing Superhot on the other day and I mashed the keyboard, pressed D and the desktop sorta scrolled right to another one, with all my tabs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GabelHoppa, May 3, 2020.

1. Phantom Software?

So I was playing Superhot on the other day and I mashed the keyboard, pressed D and the desktop sorta scrolled right to another one, with all my tabs closed. I started Superhot again on the "Phantom screen". I forget what a mashed but I went back to the normal screen. Then I closed Superhot. When I pressed CTRL button it beeped like in Superhot?! Checked task manager and it's not running. Am I insane? Also when I press shift too many times and it ask me to activate Stickey Keys guess what? IT BEEPED AGAIN. I think I am insane but if anyone has the same problem let me know.

submitted by /u/GabelHoppa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GabelHoppa, May 3, 2020
  2. Helmut Win User

Phantom router on network

Phantom devices has been going on since Windows 8.1
    Don't worry about them, I get a varying selection of neighbours phones, printers, smart TVs etc. They are not connecting, as you have noted no IP address.

"Also, any suggestions for a program that will scan the network and list all units "attached" to it?"

My Netgear Modem/Router/WAP does just that. Just look in Advanced Tab > Administration > Attached Devices. It lists wired, wireless 2.4G and 5G Devices.

Helmut, May 3, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Phantom Touch Issue

Hello John,

It is possible that a recent software change may have caused this phantom touch in your device, we suggest that you check the update history of your device to see if a recent installed update have caused the issue. Here's how to get to the update history
    of Windows 10:

• Click the Start button, then go to Settings
      > Update & security > Windows Update, then click
      Update History.

David Haz, May 3, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Phantom Software?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Phantom Software?

1. Phantom Software? - Similar Threads - Phantom Software

2. How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...: Having an issue where, repeatedly, a text box like the type one sees when mousing over an option before clicking it will appear on my screen and remain there, even after the program it came from has been closed, even after all windows are closed, and even after restarting...
  3. How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...: Having an issue where, repeatedly, a text box like the type one sees when mousing over an option before clicking it will appear on my screen and remain there, even after the program it came from has been closed, even after all windows are closed, and even after restarting...
  4. what to do about a phantom account made last night and started subscription i want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what to do about a phantom account made last night and started subscription i want to...: where did BeingMatthewSpears1 come from and when because there is a subscription in an account in which i forgot the name of it but thats not it. I dont recognize that one unless i had come up with it and abandoned it long ago. what do you think i should do about the lost...
  5. what to do about a phantom account made last night and started subscription i want to...

what to do about a phantom account made last night and started subscription i want to...: where did BeingMatthewSpears1 come from and when because there is a subscription in an account in which i forgot the name of it but thats not it. I dont recognize that one unless i had come up with it and abandoned it long ago. what do you think i should do about the lost...
  6. Phantom CD drive stays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phantom CD drive stays: I have a phantom CD drive that shows up on my explorer drive list NO MATTER WHAT I have done! I edited the registry. I have used a command prompt "drivecleanup.exe" utility, and a few other items. Windows storage management does not show it, nor does a Belarc Advisor scan,...
  7. Phantom CD drive stays

Phantom CD drive stays: I have a phantom CD drive that shows up on my explorer drive list NO MATTER WHAT I have done! I edited the registry. I have used a command prompt "drivecleanup.exe" utility, and a few other items. Windows storage management does not show it, nor does a Belarc Advisor scan,...
  8. Phantom program running? Virus? Anybody recognize this screen?

Phantom program running? Virus? Anybody recognize this screen?: My Windows 11 computer an HP is only a few months old and has been working fine so far. Today when I booted it up it appears a program is trying to install or open see attached picture. The circular timer icon goes around continuously as it does when a program is opening but...
  9. Phantom program running? Virus? Anybody recognize this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phantom program running? Virus? Anybody recognize this screen?: My Windows 11 computer an HP is only a few months old and has been working fine so far. Today when I booted it up it appears a program is trying to install or open see attached picture. The circular timer icon goes around continuously as it does when a program is opening but...
  10. Phantom forces crashing and pc won't show display after crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phantom forces crashing and pc won't show display after crashing: Help! I was playing Roblox phantom forces, suddenly it crash and went black screen and forced restart, after restarting there is no display, please help!Specs:CPU: Intel core i7 13700KFGPU: Nvidia RTX 4070TIPSU: Antec CSK 750WCase: Cooler master MB320L CaseRAM: 4 DDR5 Corsair...