Windows 10: Phase 10 wont let me play

Discus and support Phase 10 wont let me play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have played phase ten online for about a month now.When i open it now i get error message to update game to be able to play online.I did that as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PatriciaEvans5, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Phase 10 wont let me play

I have played phase ten online for about a month now.When i open it now i get error message to update game to be able to play online.I did that as well as delete it and reinstall it but I still get same message.How can I fix this?

:)

PatriciaEvans5, Jan 9, 2020

2. my dvd wont play in windows 10

Hello Linda,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10. We regret the inconvenience caused.

I would like to ask you:

• Is the issue specific to school dvd's?
    • What happens when you try to play the disc? Is there any error message?

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Ronnie Vernon” replied on October 16,
    in the following Microsoft Community link.

Windows 10 TP won't play DVDs

Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on the issue. We'll be glad to assist you.

Sahil Bali, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 image viewer wont stop playing as a slideshow

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: I suggest you to open the pictures in photo app and check if it helps.

• Follow the steps.
    • Right click on picture.
    • Select open with and select Photo app and check if the issue persist.
    If the issue still persist then is suggest you to follow step 2.

Step 2: I suggest you to Perform System Restore
    and check if it helps.

Refer this section “Restore from a system restore point”
    in the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Important Note: Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers and updates installed after the restore point was made.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Phase 10 wont let me play

Media Files wont play

I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1 just a week ago and my media files wont play. initially, everything was working fine but lately, its been terrible. I noticed that media files wont play despite the app I use [WMP, VLC, etc] and even video or audio
    files wont stream although they are buffering. I use a Lenovo G 50 and I have tried to update all my drivers but the problem persists... any suggestions please...

Yemi-JoshuaOladeji, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Phase 10 wont let me play

1. Phase 10 wont let me play - Similar Threads - Phase wont let

2. Wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wont let me connect to the internet: When I first booted up windows I choose the option to not connect to wifi because there was only the ethernet option. But now when I try to see the list of networks it takes me to Network& Internet settings but then network and internet settings takes me to the same thing...
  3. Minecraft wont let me install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft wont let me install: I just got a new ssd card for my computer to run my games better. I am trying to install minecraft but when I go to click install it is crossed out. So I went into my library and tried to click install but it says that it cannot be used on this device. The install button is...
  4. Windows 10 wont let me open settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 wont let me open settings: Whenever i try and open the settings app for windows 10 it opens briefly and then closes down. Is there a fix for this? as ive tried creating a new account through the command panel and it didn't work...
  5. wont let me turn on gaming mode

wont let me turn on gaming mode: so I'm trying to turn on gaming mode but both on the gaming bar thing and settings the option to toggle it wont appear even though everywhere I look it up it says it should be there. It says my computer does support gaming mode so idk what's wrong with it thanks...
  6. Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!: i use a shopping website called vova and i was able to shop on here on my lenovo laptop for months but now all of a sudden everything is working except that website. it makes no sense. i have all updates installed so i dont know what it is. i use this website alot so i cant...
  7. administrator wont let me install a programme

administrator wont let me install a programme: administrator wont let me install a programme https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-wont-let-me-install-a-programme/58880408-c574-4ccb-9df3-a7519782ffc7
  8. GameBar wont let me "Record That"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GameBar wont let me "Record That": I have tried everything, changing the settings, going online and looking for awnsers, but nothing seems to work I am trying to use the "Record" that option on my PC, which has windows 10, while gaming. It does its thing and records the previous 30 seconds. But when I go...
  9. GameBar wont let me "Record That"

GameBar wont let me "Record That": I have tried everything, changing the settings, going online and looking for awnsers, but nothing seems to work I am trying to use the "Record" that option on my PC, which has windows 10, while gaming. It does its thing and records the previous 30 seconds. But when I go...
  10. windows 10 wont let me access mail

in Browsers and Email
    windows 10 wont let me access mail: with my current problem of not being able to access the tool bar icons i now discovered that i also cant access my mail. MS told me to take my PC to have repaired?? Geek Squad told me to bring it to them?? Why cant anyone fix what they created. I cant even access my settings....