Windows 10: Phase 10 wont let me play

Discus and support Phase 10 wont let me play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have played phase ten online for about a month now.When i open it now i get error message to update game to be able to play online.I did that as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PatriciaEvans5, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Phase 10 wont let me play

I have played phase ten online for about a month now.When i open it now i get error message to update game to be able to play online.I did that as well as delete it and reinstall it but I still get same message.How can I fix this?

:)

PatriciaEvans5, Jan 9, 2020

2. my dvd wont play in windows 10

Hello Linda,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10. We regret the inconvenience caused.

I would like to ask you:

• Is the issue specific to school dvd's?
    • What happens when you try to play the disc? Is there any error message?

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Ronnie Vernon” replied on October 16,
    in the following Microsoft Community link.

Windows 10 TP won't play DVDs

Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on the issue. We'll be glad to assist you.

Sahil Bali, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 image viewer wont stop playing as a slideshow

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: I suggest you to open the pictures in photo app and check if it helps.

• Follow the steps.
    • Right click on picture.
    • Select open with and select Photo app and check if the issue persist.
    If the issue still persist then is suggest you to follow step 2.

Step 2: I suggest you to Perform System Restore
    and check if it helps.

Refer this section “Restore from a system restore point”
    in the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Important Note: Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers and updates installed after the restore point was made.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Phase 10 wont let me play

Media Files wont play

I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1 just a week ago and my media files wont play. initially, everything was working fine but lately, its been terrible. I noticed that media files wont play despite the app I use [WMP, VLC, etc] and even video or audio
    files wont stream although they are buffering. I use a Lenovo G 50 and I have tried to update all my drivers but the problem persists... any suggestions please...

Yemi-JoshuaOladeji, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Phase 10 wont let me play

1. Phase 10 wont let me play - Similar Threads - Phase wont let

2. Java Minecraft wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  3. Java Minecraft wont let me play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  4. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  5. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  6. it wont let me unenroll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me unenroll: i went in to the insider program and i want to leave but the option is greyed and I don't want to do a clean install I'm in beta and want to get out of insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-unenroll/9a98142b-1c0f-49e7-9280-2c1833225e10
  7. it wont let me unenroll

it wont let me unenroll: i went in to the insider program and i want to leave but the option is greyed and I don't want to do a clean install I'm in beta and want to get out of insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-unenroll/9a98142b-1c0f-49e7-9280-2c1833225e10
  8. minecraft wont let me play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wont let me play online: All i want to do is play some minecraft windows 10 edition online but it always say "there was an error signing in to you're account." can someone help me?...
  9. It wont let me login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It wont let me login: I would really appreciate helping me, I cant login Microsoft store and I cant open Microsoft word[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-login/f7a1c220-4520-4a6c-b553-9b4192f679cc
  10. I purchased minecraft and now it wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased minecraft and now it wont let me play: I bought it on the Microsoft store back in September but, never got around to playing it. When I went to go play it tonight the loader gave me this message "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" So I...