Windows 10: Phil Spencer talks Microsoft's new studios and commitment to PC gaming

Discus and support Phil Spencer talks Microsoft's new studios and commitment to PC gaming in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is on a video game spending spree. In the past year it’s bought six studios, including Forza Horizon studio Playground Games and Hellblade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Phil Spencer talks Microsoft's new studios and commitment to PC gaming

Read more: Phil Spencer talks Microsoft's new studios and its commitment to PC gaming in 2019 | PC Gamer

:)

Brink, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Head Phil Spencer Talks Scorpio, PS4 Pro, 4K Resolution, and More

Read more: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Talks Scorpio, PS4 Pro, 4K Resolution, and More

Brink, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Phil Spencer Shares His Vision for Future of Xbox - Project Scorpio

Finally, Spencer introduced the next addition to the Xbox One family: Project Scorpio. Project Scorpio will be the first console with 6 teraflops of power, which will empower the world’s greatest game creators to fully embrace true 4K gaming without sacrificing quality, generate premier VR experiences, without sacrificing performance, and putting greater graphic fidelity in the hands of the world’s best game creators.

For the full rundown of Phil Spencer’s vision for the future of Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, head over to Xbox Wire.

Source: Phil Spencer Shares His Vision for the Future of Xbox | Windows Experience Blog

See also: Gaming Without Boundaries: Our Vision for the Future of Xbox - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Faith Win User

Is it me or is the windows store not fit for purpose for gaming?

You're not the only one. Microsoft actually made a statement about the store during X018 a couple of weeks ago: Phil Spencer promises to fix Microsoft Store for PC games, commits to powerful hardware | Windows Central

Faith, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Phil Spencer talks Microsoft's new studios and commitment to PC gaming - Similar Threads - Phil Spencer talks

2. Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC: So I have an issue and I cant figure it out. I'm trying to transfer a Microsoft store game from my portable harddrive to my desktops HDD. I'm using the trick where you start the download on the "to" PC, pause it after a few seconds, go to the WindowsApps folder and replace...
  3. Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC: So I have an issue and I cant figure it out. I'm trying to transfer a Microsoft store game from my portable harddrive to my desktops HDD. I'm using the trick where you start the download on the "to" PC, pause it after a few seconds, go to the WindowsApps folder and replace...
  4. Microsoft Store PC Games - New Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store PC Games - New Account: I currently use an extremely outdated Hotmail account. I'm working on updating my computers to my newer outlook account. However, I have a few games from the Microsoft Store on my Hotmail account that I would like to transfer to my Outlook account. Is there any way to do...
  5. MS Support Phils

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Support Phils: How do I contact Microsoft support in the Philippines? I need some of the settings in my PC checked but I'm not a techie. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-support-phils/a0ce2fc2-dad6-4d3c-b715-f9a6f0caebfb
  6. Head of Xbox Phil Spencer brings Project Scarlett console home

in Windows 10 News
    Head of Xbox Phil Spencer brings Project Scarlett console home: And its started.this week I brought my Project Scarlett console home and it's become my primary console, playing my games, connecting to the community and yes, using my Elite Series 2 controller, having a blast. Great work by the team, 2020 is going to be an incredible year....
  7. Phil Spencer: Cloud Gaming Not Replacing Traditional Consoles Just Yet

in Windows 10 News
    Phil Spencer: Cloud Gaming Not Replacing Traditional Consoles Just Yet: Phil Spencer, head of Xbox, has plenty to think about, from the next generation of Xbox consoles to helping build new development teams. He and the team are also managing an ecosystem that's trying to serve the needs of as many players as possible. Cloud-based gaming touches...
  8. This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!: Why can't you people(MICROSOFT) and all other companies, leave well enough alone?!!!! Since you made changes I can't open my HP windows 10 laptop without the new window coming on, which states all the great things, but then when you try and open it up it says you need a new...
  9. Microsoft reaffirms commitment to Windows Mobile: new flagships on way

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reaffirms commitment to Windows Mobile: new flagships on way: When Satya Nadella announced that Microsoft would be writing down the Nokia assets that they purchased and changing up the strategy for building phones, there was quite a bit of 'jumping to conclusion' that Windows Phone was dead. But, for the astute reader who checked out...
  10. Microsoft is committed to the Surface lineup.

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is committed to the Surface lineup.: Important news following the false rumor about the fate of Surface. Contrary to some click-bait headlines, SP3 has garnered some attention and is doing alright I think. Nadella: Microsoft committed to Surface line - Neowin It's really amazing to see these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phil spencer microsoft latest