Windows 10: Philippines: Cortona not available in your region

Discus and support Philippines: Cortona not available in your region in Cortana to solve the problem; Ever since I got my laptop last September 2020, I've used Cortona on a daily basis. However, when there was an update just a few days ago around March... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ShounDavid, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Philippines: Cortona not available in your region

Ever since I got my laptop last September 2020, I've used Cortona on a daily basis. However, when there was an update just a few days ago around March 25-31 suddenly my Cortona isn't available in my region. I never changed anything from the "Regional Settings," but suddenly Cortona isn't a feature now for Philippines?

Can this be fixed? Or is Cortona no longer a feature available for the PH?

:)

ShounDavid, Apr 1, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Cortana - Is Cortana available in the Philippines?

Not yet available but you can have Cortana by changing region, keyboard and language set to US. However, some of the functions will not work as localization varies and it uses US region as source.

John Ragadi, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Philippines: Cortona not available in your region

When will Cortana be available in the Philippines?

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you would like to know the release date of Cortana in Philippines region.

We would like to inform you that we currently do not have the information of the release date of Cortana in Philippines region. We suggest you to keep your self updated through Microsoft Official blog where all the information's are released.

Home

Let us know if you need more information. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Philippines: Cortona not available in your region

1. Philippines: Cortona not available in your region - Similar Threads - Philippines Cortona available

2. Store is not available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store is not available in your country or region: When i go into the windows store it says store is not available in your country or region i have searched it up and everyone says the same thing reset the store, clear cache, change your region settings, and deleting and reinstalling it. My region is set to United States so i...
  3. Store is not available in your country or region

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store is not available in your country or region: When i go into the windows store it says store is not available in your country or region i have searched it up and everyone says the same thing reset the store, clear cache, change your region settings, and deleting and reinstalling it. My region is set to United States so i...
  4. Store is not available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store is not available in your country or region: After resetting my pc my Microsoft Store got region-locked and now doesn't work. Whenever I try to open the app it greets me with "Store is not available in your country or region" but I've never had this issue before. Error: 0x87e10002Thank you!...
  5. Store is not available in your country or region

Store is not available in your country or region: After resetting my pc my Microsoft Store got region-locked and now doesn't work. Whenever I try to open the app it greets me with "Store is not available in your country or region" but I've never had this issue before. Error: 0x87e10002Thank you!...
  6. Store is not available in your country or region

7. "Store is not available in your country or region"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Store is not available in your country or region": its been happening for a long time now but whenever I enter in the microsoft store, the text says "Store is not available in your country or region". Is there anyway to fix this? I would be happy if there is. :...
  8. "Store is not available in your country or region"

"Store is not available in your country or region": its been happening for a long time now but whenever I enter in the microsoft store, the text says "Store is not available in your country or region". Is there anyway to fix this? I would be happy if there is. :...
  9. "Store is not available in your country or region"

10. Cortana says "It is not available in your region."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana says "It is not available in your region.": Hello everyone!! I had recently downloaded the latest Windows 10 x64 bit 20h2 update. The very next day I updated all my remaining stuf including cortana too . When I opened cortana says that it's not available in my region. I am from India and I can speak English and...