Windows 10: philips shb3075bk/00 compatibility issue with MS Teams

Discus and support philips shb3075bk/00 compatibility issue with MS Teams in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i recently purchased philips shb3075bk/00 head sets for wireless connectivity. I have enabled bluetooth on my Dell Latitude 7490 laptop to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mandar Ratnakar Kulkarni, Aug 4, 2020.

1. philips shb3075bk/00 compatibility issue with MS Teams

Hi, i recently purchased philips shb3075bk/00 head sets for wireless connectivity. I have enabled bluetooth on my Dell Latitude 7490 laptop to connect the wireless head phones and got it connected.

While all other multimedia services like music/video etc is working perfectly fine with wireless device, when i try to use the these wireless headsets with mike in MS Teams, i cannot use it at all. When someone tries to speak to on the call, i can't hear the next person properly and the voice starts cracking. Not sure if this issue is with the device or some compatibility issue.

I also tried to update my laptop Bluetooth drivers without any luck.

Any suggestions?

:)

Mandar Ratnakar Kulkarni, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Philips Hue not working with Invoke and Cortana

Hi Pavel,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better understand your Philip Hue concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you're connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • Are you encountering any error when connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • What are the exact voice commands that you're using to control the light?

Argel Obm, Aug 4, 2020
  3. SONU14 Win User
    MS Teams utilizing high resources

Hello Team,

Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high CPU utilization (100%) after login to MS Teams Desktop APP. Even after Complete Windows Update
    also same issue.

Suggested to give a needful.

SONU14, Aug 4, 2020
  4. philips shb3075bk/00 compatibility issue with MS Teams

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

philips shb3075bk/00 compatibility issue with MS Teams

1. philips shb3075bk/00 compatibility issue with MS Teams - Similar Threads - philips shb3075bk compatibility

2. Having connection issues with MS teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having connection issues with MS teams: Hi. Whenever I tried to join a Microsoft team meeting, I got connection issues. I have done many things to correct the issue. But none of them worked. Things I did.1. Performed a speed test to check the internet connection. I've got a speed of 1.5 Mbps.2. Check with an...
  3. Having connection issues with MS teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having connection issues with MS teams: Hi. Whenever I tried to join a Microsoft team meeting, I got connection issues. I have done many things to correct the issue. But none of them worked. Things I did.1. Performed a speed test to check the internet connection. I've got a speed of 1.5 Mbps.2. Check with an...
  4. Having connection issues with MS teams

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Ms Teams Improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Teams Improvement: Hello, is there a chance to improve Microsoft Teams' meeting using visuals that can be configured by the organizer? Meaning a meeting of 1 hour with 45 minutes Green Frame, last 10 min Orange Frame & last 5 min Red Frame.. Ensuring that colors can be useful for wrap up or...
  6. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams: Does anybody else find the endless frequent changes to the MS Teams GUI to be irritating. We often share screens, and the GUI has (largely cosmetically) changed at least three times in a year, so you get used to one way an a few weeks later, it has changed. All these multiple...
  7. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  8. philips shb3075bk/00 compatibility issue with MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    philips shb3075bk/00 compatibility issue with MS Teams: hi, my new headphones work perfectly on my Lenovo Thinkpad X380 Yoga, except with Teams. Our helpdesk gave me lots of suggestions, but not the one that solved this problem. Or I have sound, or I have a microphone. Once it worked, but after a minute I heard an "underwater...
  9. MS TEAMS Vocabulary issue : where is the "Stage area" in MS TEAMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS TEAMS Vocabulary issue : where is the "Stage area" in MS TEAMS: Hi, Could you tell me where is the "Stage area" which is often mentioned in the books? Thanks and regards [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams-vocabulary-issue-where-is-the-stage-area/60abae2c-5803-424d-a658-451bab6497bb
  10. ms teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms teams: how doi delete downloaded files from ms teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams/2050ece5-e872-4c4a-a892-0f6a22efa529