Windows 10: Phis sing, Scam or Genuine?

Discus and support Phis sing, Scam or Genuine? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Am receiving reminders that my Hotmail account requires attention. I follow procedure until I have a box that requires last 4 of credit card etc. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ess1, Oct 4, 2018.

1. ess1 Win User

Phis sing, Scam or Genuine?

Am receiving reminders that my Hotmail account requires attention. I follow procedure until I have a box that requires last 4 of credit card etc. I filled in with fictitious numbers and was informed to wait for MS action within 7(?) days.

Surely Microsoft do not require details of purchase and credit (last4) details.

How can I contact Microsoft to report this please? Also how can I perhaps delete all my MS accounts and open a new one?

Advice appreciated.
    rgs,

:)

ess1, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Phis sing, Scam or Genuine?

Jsssssssss, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Phis sing, Scam or Genuine?

1. Phis sing, Scam or Genuine? - Similar Threads - Phis sing Scam

2. Sing-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sing-in: Each time Windows updates I have to sign-in just to use my computer. I don't want to sign-in just to use my computer. How do I get to the Hello portion without signing in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in/a602980a-9d4a-4cfe-8b8b-0459f83cff71"
  3. Phis sing, Scam or Genuine?

Phis sing, Scam or Genuine?: Am receiving reminders that my Hotmail account requires attention. I follow procedure until I have a box that requires last 4 of credit card etc. I filled in with fictitious numbers and was informed to wait for MS action within 7(?) days. Surely Microsoft do not require...
  4. Scam

Scam: I received an email with a recording telling me my computer was compromised. it gave me a phone number to call and someone helped. his number is 1-877-997-4999. I'm hoping this wasn't a scam....
  5. genuine or scam message posing from Microsoft to cleanup my computer of viruses and...

genuine or scam message posing from Microsoft to cleanup my computer of viruses and...: This screen popped up on my Desktop running Windows 10 with a message from Microsoft Edge to clean up my computer of viruses and phishing software with instructions "Not to turn off the computer otherwise data will be lost, and security compromised." I called the Help...
  6. Scam or not?

Scam or not?: Hi TOM_805, celeptdaylan has replied to your question ADblock not working on video ads in MSN in Microsoft Community. Thank You For Posting in Microsoft Community. Call Microsoft online support +1-888-344-0222 Between 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST. We will Help you to fix your...
  7. scam

scam: Has anyone ever had a problem with a tech group called 247teckies? [moved] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/scam/d112e0bb-c52c-4453-80d0-083bb5fdddc0
  8. Scammed

Scammed: My ICLOUD was used in Mexico to make purchases of 1 item Value $19.99 ICLOUD Storage Plan 2 TB. Device Used was IPHONE 6Plus How was it done? I had just switched to hibernate for bed when instinct made me return. Since changed all passwords deleted Apple Payments as They...
  9. Video Converters - SCAMS or Genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Converters - SCAMS or Genuine: Hi there I can't believe the humungous difference in speed of these various Video converters For example Wondershare at high speed converts a 4GB 3 hr m2ts HD file (1920 X 1080) to MP4 H24 at same resolution (1920 X 1080) in about 5 mins. Others vary from 45 mins to...
  10. From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine: I have a laptop with Windows 7 Home Basic OEM pre-installed, it was genuine and had COA on the bottom of laptop. Accidentally, at that time I was 12 years old, so I don't know about 'crack', 'hack', software counterfeit, etc. . Thus, I thought my Windows was 'low', I want...