Windows 10: Phis sing, Scam or Genuine?

Discus and support Phis sing, Scam or Genuine? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Am receiving reminders that my Hotmail account requires attention. I follow procedure until I have a box that requires last 4 of credit card etc. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ess1, Oct 4, 2018.

1. ess1 Win User

Phis sing, Scam or Genuine?

Am receiving reminders that my Hotmail account requires attention. I follow procedure until I have a box that requires last 4 of credit card etc. I filled in with fictitious numbers and was informed to wait for MS action within 7(?) days.

Surely Microsoft do not require details of purchase and credit (last4) details.

How can I contact Microsoft to report this please? Also how can I perhaps delete all my MS accounts and open a new one?

Advice appreciated.
    rgs,

:)

ess1, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Phis sing, Scam or Genuine?

Jsssssssss, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Phis sing, Scam or Genuine?

1. Phis sing, Scam or Genuine? - Similar Threads - Phis sing Scam

2. singing in problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    singing in problem: hello, everyone, I have a problem signing in with my school account to windows and Microsoft store, although it is active and not closed. I singed in successfully to Microsoft 356 and outlook. I don't know what the problem is. I don't know could anyone help. Thanks in...
  3. Sing in system

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sing in system: Why the **** does it log me out for 2 goddam hours BEACUSE OF SOME DUMB **** fix that crappy 2 hour thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in-system/d860c708-92be-4c7a-a48b-a0c305f82f5e
  4. Are calls from "Microsoft" genuine or a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are calls from "Microsoft" genuine or a scam?: I am receiving calls claiming to be from Microsoft saying that my PC has been compromised by hackers. I have been scammed before like that so I decline to continue with the call. They then tell me that, because I will not continue with the call, my Microsoft licence will be...
  5. sing in failure

sing in failure: I'm facing sign-in problem in my leptop.I'm using asus vivobook s531FL windows 10.but last few days i can't log in to my leptop. my Hello Face is not working and asking for pin.but here Pin and Password nothing is working. Everything is not accepting just shows that...
  6. Genuine update or scam?

Genuine update or scam?: About July 20th a notice suddenly appeared at the bottom right corner of my screen saying that support for Windows 10 April 2018 update ends in November. It had 3 choices - update now, schedule a time, and another update option I can't recall. There was no way to close the...
  7. sing in problems

sing in problems: I can not get passed the sign in page. I have also tried to log in with my microsoft account and tells me incorrect credentials. I just want to get signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in-problems/945640a4-35da-4bbd-8af5-8e5b05dac58a
  8. Sing-in

Sing-in: Each time Windows updates I have to sign-in just to use my computer. I don't want to sign-in just to use my computer. How do I get to the Hello portion without signing in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in/a602980a-9d4a-4cfe-8b8b-0459f83cff71"
  9. Phis sing, Scam or Genuine?

Phis sing, Scam or Genuine?: Am receiving reminders that my Hotmail account requires attention. I follow procedure until I have a box that requires last 4 of credit card etc. I filled in with fictitious numbers and was informed to wait for MS action within 7(?) days. Surely Microsoft do not require...
  10. Video Converters - SCAMS or Genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Converters - SCAMS or Genuine: Hi there I can't believe the humungous difference in speed of these various Video converters For example Wondershare at high speed converts a 4GB 3 hr m2ts HD file (1920 X 1080) to MP4 H24 at same resolution (1920 X 1080) in about 5 mins. Others vary from 45 mins to...