Windows 10: Phishing from domain mm-microsoft.com

Discus and support Phishing from domain mm-microsoft.com in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am getting emails from this domain and email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Selling product keys and activation keys. This is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Manual Ichato, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Phishing from domain mm-microsoft.com

I am getting emails from this domain and email

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Selling product keys and activation keys.

This is a phishing domain ... what do we do?? Can anyone enlighten me??

:)

Manual Ichato, Sep 25, 2019

2. phishing email

While there are legitimate emails from the Microsoft account team,
    email phishing scams using the Microsoft name
    are very common so you have to be very careful. A
    legitimate email address domain from Microsoft is @accountprotection.microsoft.com.

This is an example of an older scam:
    Ask Leo: Is Windows Live Hotmail about to close my account?

quietman7 - MVP, Sep 25, 2019
  3. phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Phishing from domain mm-microsoft.com

Microsoft fixes Internet Explorer 7 phishing shield

Internet Explorer 7 was designed with security in mind. While there have been several flaws reported in the browser, Microsoft has so far been very good with patching them. When they discovered that Internet Explorer 7's phishing shield can get bogged down very quickly when viewing multiple web pages at once (or just a web page with a lot of content), Microsoft worked hard to find a fix. The problem lied in the way the phishing filter checks for bad sites. Instead of checking whether a site is on a pre-downloaded "naughty list" like Firefox 2, Internet Explorer 7 asks Microsoft whether or not a site is good before loading it. A quick optimization patch was not included in the most recent "Patch Tuesday", but you can still get it here.

Source: CNET

zekrahminator, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Phishing from domain mm-microsoft.com

1. Phishing from domain mm-microsoft.com - Similar Threads - Phishing domain microsoft

2. mm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mm: yhhu,, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mm/7bddc676-6208-466c-9d6f-c0dd0afdf9ae
  3. mm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mm: yhhu,, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mm/7bddc676-6208-466c-9d6f-c0dd0afdf9ae
  4. mm

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Phishing mail from no-reply@microsoft???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phishing mail from no-reply@microsoft???: Hi,Just marked a mail as possible phishing scam, while logged into my hotmail account, it stated that I had not logged in in a while. Looked very legitimate and was from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** urgently investigate.Kind regardsJared...
  6. Phishing mail from no-reply@microsoft???

Phishing mail from no-reply@microsoft???: Hi,Just marked a mail as possible phishing scam, while logged into my hotmail account, it stated that I had not logged in in a while. Looked very legitimate and was from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** urgently investigate.Kind regardsJared...
  7. this is phishing or real Microsoft?

this is phishing or real Microsoft?: Hello, can you help me to understand if this email is phishing?From: Microsoft Outlook <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Sent: _________________________________________To: Subject: [EXTERNAL] Urgent 2FA ActivationDear Microsoft Suscriber,We enforced 2-factor...
  8. Official phishing email from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Official phishing email from Microsoft: Microsoft has officially sent me fishing like email telling me that i have uploaded personal photos taken by my iphone to my One Drive folder , but i have never uploaded any personal photo to one drive folder, its ridiculous please help...
  9. Suspected Phishing email from domain verifiedvsa.com

Suspected Phishing email from domain verifiedvsa.com: I just received a suspicious email as follows: Subject: I can ruin your life. I have infected your device 8 months ago with a tr... and then it cuts off. I did not open the email. It sounds like a phishing attempt but could this be real? Using Win 10 Home and Windows...
  10. Phishing phone from someone claiming to be from Microsoft

Phishing phone from someone claiming to be from Microsoft: I just had a call from 0208 313 9626 (a London Number) from an Asian accented man claiming to be from Microsoft and he was calling me regarding a virus on my PC - I hung up (but not before this guy was shouting at me down the phone not to hang up and do what he said!!). When...