Windows 10: Phishing links not blocked

Discus and support Phishing links not blocked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Translategoogle.com is redirecting to a few phishing links that is phishing and it is all fake. It is not blocked by defender, have reported it a few... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shawn HanlinPoh, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Phishing links not blocked

Translategoogle.com is redirecting to a few phishing links that is phishing and it is all fake. It is not blocked by defender, have reported it a few times already.

http://translategoogle.com/

Main source

alfik-fik.com/zcredirect?visitid=36335893-6763-11eb-b38a-12d0f1f604c7&type=js&browserWidth=1368&browserHeight=770&iframeDetected=false alfik-fik.com

McAfee Total Security rdlndprotection.xyz

https://pshscanning.xyz/mcf/index.php?lpkey1=d9197yda31zft1a9&lpkey=16c1120f45c6675350&trkd=rdtrprotection.com&language=en-CA&uclick=yda31zft&uclickhash=yda31zft-yda31zft-gxoj-q5sy-u33z-4p16-4pxs-f55f71

:)

Shawn HanlinPoh, Feb 4, 2021

2. phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    Phishing test page.

Defender currently does not class the Amtso rtest as real phishing because is is not real phishing.

Test some of those real phishing links and see if they are blocked. There's no problem if they're not blocked as long as you don't enter any information.

You know what phishing is?

Phishing - Wikipedia

Callender, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

Phishing links not blocked

Callender, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Phishing links not blocked

1. Phishing links not blocked - Similar Threads - Phishing links blocked

2. PHISHING

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PHISHING: To day I receive e-mails from :McAfee Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> , McAfee Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> and McAfee Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>with PHISHING :Your Antivirus Has Expired, You are not...
  3. PHISHING or Not

PHISHING or Not: J’ai reçu un e-mail en anglais alors que mon compte est en français provenant de l’adresse suivante *** Email address is removed for privacy *** concernant « service agreement ». Est-ce un e-mail de Microsoft ????Merci...
  4. Phishing

Phishing: I received a suspicious email claiming to be from Microsoft, can I forward it so it can be investigated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/phishing/f6992c69-8058-4790-bc5b-140977070d19
  5. Phishing

Phishing: A probable phishing attack has frozen my computer. Screens have Microsoft logo. "Support" numbers are probably fake. A flashing green box says "return to safety." I don't trust any of it but how do I safely return to using the computer?...
  6. Phishing

Phishing: I clicked on a phishing link and entered a password. I've already changed the password on the account it was linked to but how can I be sure there is no malware on my computer? I ran a scan using the virus and threat protection software on the computer and they came back...
  7. Phishing

Phishing: I keep getting emails saying "Note to self" with my Hotmail profile that are phishing. I am reporting them but obviously cannot block them. What has happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/phishing/c5ec6333-f368-4957-a64f-7964bcef2589
  8. links in signature block

in Browsers and Email
    links in signature block: I am using the default Outlook email APP in Windows 10. I created a signature with my name, email address and web-site. When I send an email to myself and others, we note no active links to the email and web-site. I also see no way to control the fonts in the signature. This...
  9. Phishing

Phishing: I got phished about a month ago by an Indian outfit. They trailed an HP printer driver installation page I was trying to use for a new printer, and place a "chat" ear at the bottom of the page. After I could not find what I was looking for, I clicked on the chat ear and the...
  10. Links in phishing-like emails lead to tech support scam

in Windows 10 News
    Links in phishing-like emails lead to tech support scam: Tech support scams continue to evolve, with scammers exploring more ways to reach potential victims. Recently, we have observed spam campaigns distributing links that lead to tech support scam websites. Anti-spam filters in Microsoft Exchange Online Protection (EOP) for...