Windows 10: Phishing; MSN Service Account deactivation in Progress

Discus and support Phishing; MSN Service Account deactivation in Progress in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Keep getting this email, looks like phishing. Have not clicked the Link Feedback?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidOsinga, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Phishing; MSN Service Account deactivation in Progress

Keep getting this email, looks like phishing.

Have not clicked the Link

Feedback?

:)

DavidOsinga, Sep 15, 2020
  2. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Computer is displayed twice on MSN account

Hello Gerald,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with MSN account concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you referring to MSN account through a web browser or MSN Internet access?
    • What are the steps you've done so far prior to the issue?
    Kindly send us a screenshot of what you see when going on your MSN network. This will help us isolate your concern.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Phishing; MSN Service Account deactivation in Progress

phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Phishing; MSN Service Account deactivation in Progress

1. Phishing; MSN Service Account deactivation in Progress - Similar Threads - Phishing MSN Service

2. MSN account issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN account issues: Hello! I had a msn account linked with some services. Now I cant access into It. Is there any possibility to create the same msn.com account? If I create the same username but @outlook.com instead of @msn.com the mails goes to both accounts?? Thanks you so much...
  3. MSN account issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN account issues: Hello! I had a msn account linked with some services. Now I cant access into It. Is there any possibility to create the same msn.com account? If I create the same username but @outlook.com instead of @msn.com the mails goes to both accounts?? Thanks you so much...
  4. msn email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn email account: i cannot getinto my msn acccount why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-email-account/6b74da5a-bc86-477f-a139-17d0d2bb97ad
  5. Windows Progress-bar Deactivate disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Progress-bar Deactivate disappearing: Hi everyone, I was wondering if it's possible to maintain the progress bar after successfully copying data from folder A to folder B. Using the default settings, it automatically closes, after the copying process is completed.After all, I would just like to get some kind of...
  6. msn homepage service stripe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msn homepage service stripe: why won't you let us add or delete items in the service stripe for msn homepage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-homepage-service-stripe/07f2a7f3-8c4e-4441-992e-a58d43389a2e
  7. Account deactivation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account deactivation: I created a second Microsoft Account and want to delete the first one. How can I do this? There is no link to click on to let me deactivate the first account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-deactivation/4046aaed-3813-4de1-8fb8-3011b27e4bfb
  8. Is this a phishing email - Account closure?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a phishing email - Account closure?: Received this email from Microsoft OneDrive: Your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account has been unused for the past two years, and will be deleted on October 19 2018. If you would like to keep your account, please visit OneDrive to reactivate it. Click link...
  9. Deactivated Location Service to reactivate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deactivated Location Service to reactivate: Hi, In my HP notebook it is noticed that 'Location' in the settings under Privacy of the device is remaining OFF since sometime past and could not activate it again to use Cortana utility and other GPS facilities. Under Time & Language of the settings the language has already...
  10. Progressing Windows as a service

in Windows 10 News
    Progressing Windows as a service: Windows 10 continues to be adopted rapidly by all types of organizations, and with that adoption Microsoft is working with customers who are adapting existing processes to support a modern servicing methodology which we refer to as Windows as a service. As part of those...