Windows 10: Phishing Protection cant be enabled in Windows 11

Discus and support Phishing Protection cant be enabled in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Recently I noticed that every time I enable Phishing protection in reputation-based protection it gets disabled automatically, this happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HandsomePlate40, May 8, 2022.

1. Phishing Protection cant be enabled in Windows 11

Hello,Recently I noticed that every time I enable Phishing protection in reputation-based protection it gets disabled automatically, this happened randomly on a clean installation of Windows 11Note: Im on the latest Dev build.

:)

HandsomePlate40, May 8, 2022

2. phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, May 8, 2022
  3. Callender Win User
    Phishing test page.

Okay disabled protection.

Phishing Protection cant be enabled in Windows 11 [​IMG]

So with protection enabled it should be blocked.

Callender, May 8, 2022
  4. Phishing Protection cant be enabled in Windows 11

quietman7 - MVP, May 8, 2022
Thema:

Phishing Protection cant be enabled in Windows 11

1. Phishing Protection cant be enabled in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Phishing Protection cant

2. Microsoft is enhancing Windows 11's Enhanced Phishing Protection security feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is enhancing Windows 11's Enhanced Phishing Protection security feature: Microsoft introduced the security feature Enhanced Phishing Protection in Windows 11 version 22H2 to better protect the Windows account password. The feature is now seeing improvements in the most recent Windows 11 Insider builds. According to the changelog, Enhanced...
  3. Why cant I enable local security authority protection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I enable local security authority protection?: Hi all,I opened my pc today to see a warning in my windows defender, stating local security authority protection is turned off. I clicked the "settings" button underneath the warning to look into it, but instead it came up with an error saying something about it not being...
  4. Why cant I enable local security authority protection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant I enable local security authority protection?: Hi all,I opened my pc today to see a warning in my windows defender, stating local security authority protection is turned off. I clicked the "settings" button underneath the warning to look into it, but instead it came up with an error saying something about it not being...
  5. How to enable LSA protection on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable LSA protection on Windows 11: The Local Security Authority is a crucial component of the Windows security system, responsible for verifying a user's identity during the sign-in process on a local computer. It checks password changes and login attempts, generates access tokens for single sign-in sessions,...
  6. Cant enable windows 11 security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant enable windows 11 security: Ok so basically, I was downloading gamesAnd It made me disable my windows defender since the games were crackedNow when I want to enable my windows defender, it does not workI tried reinstalling, resetting my pc none of them didnt workNow when I try opening windows security...
  7. Phishing Protection cant be enabled in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phishing Protection cant be enabled in Windows 11: Hello,Recently I noticed that every time I enable Phishing protection in reputation-based protection it gets disabled automatically, this happened randomly on a clean installation of Windows 11Note: Im on the latest Dev build....
  8. Windows Security Phishing protection gets disabled after a restart in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Phishing protection gets disabled after a restart in Windows 11: Hello, I'm currently on Windows 11 Insider dev channel Build: 22593ni, And I noticed the Phishing protection setting getting disabled automatically after I restart. It is important for me to get it runningNotable information: Smart App Control is running...
  9. Windows Security Phishing protection gets disabled after a restart in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Phishing protection gets disabled after a restart in Windows 11: Hello, I'm currently on Windows 11 Insider dev channel Build: 22593ni, And I noticed the Phishing protection setting getting disabled automatically after I restart. It is important for me to get it runningNotable information: Smart App Control is running...
  10. Best protection for windows 11 virtualization against malwares, viruses and phishing...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best protection for windows 11 virtualization against malwares, viruses and phishing...: Which option will give the best protection against malwares, viruses and phishing attacks on my Windows 11 pc? Is it enabling ‘Core isolation’ on windows system or enabling ‘Hardware virtualization’ from Kaspersky Total Security’ which I installed as anti-virus in my...