Windows 10: Phishing

Discus and support Phishing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a suspicious email claiming to be from Microsoft, can I forward it so it can be investigated?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ROBERTGALASSINI, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Phishing

I received a suspicious email claiming to be from Microsoft, can I forward it so it can be investigated?

:)

ROBERTGALASSINI, Feb 24, 2022

2. phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Feb 24, 2022
  3. quietman7 - MVP, Feb 24, 2022
  4. Phishing

Jsssssssss, Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

Phishing

1. Phishing - Similar Threads - Phishing

2. Phishing email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phishing email: I got an email in my Yahoo mail, it says it is from Microsoft Teams, it looks legitimate but there is one error that makes me think it is not. I cannot find an address to send it to Microsoft. Everything I find is related to Outlook email, I don’t use Outlook email. So what...
  3. Phishing email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phishing email: I got an email in my Yahoo mail, it says it is from Microsoft Teams, it looks legitimate but there is one error that makes me think it is not. I cannot find an address to send it to Microsoft. Everything I find is related to Outlook email, I don’t use Outlook email. So what...
  4. Phishing email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Blocking a phishing email...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking a phishing email...: I was trying to block a repetitive phishing email using the "Rules" option this was my first time using this option and I may have stuffed my email, as soon as I hit the "enter" key all my email list started to disappear, and now my email won`t/can`t receive or send, can...
  6. another Defender phishing scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    another Defender phishing scam: just received this one - full headers of email msg included---------- Original Message ----------Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Received: from mx03.dca.untd.com mx03.dca.untd.com [10.171.44.33]by maildeliver10.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id...
  7. another Defender phishing scam

another Defender phishing scam: just received this one - full headers of email msg included---------- Original Message ----------Return-Path: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Received: from mx03.dca.untd.com mx03.dca.untd.com [10.171.44.33]by maildeliver10.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id...
  8. Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...: I have gotten a few of these trojan warnings from IO Bit malware fighter and windows defender. Malware fighter says quarantined and deleted. defender has them still in the threats and says they need actions. When i try nothing happens. I am afraid to do anything with this new...
  9. Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...

Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...: I have gotten a few of these trojan warnings from IO Bit malware fighter and windows defender. Malware fighter says quarantined and deleted. defender has them still in the threats and says they need actions. When i try nothing happens. I am afraid to do anything with this new...
  10. Phishing Scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phishing Scam: Hi team, Wondering what to do since I clicked on the link provided in this email. I entered my phone number and password. BUT I did change my outlook account password after I realized that it was a scam and did a virus scan which came up clean. I'm still concerned as I gave...